419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Dari: FRANK GEORGE <frankgeorge0045@gmail.com>
Terkirim: Kamis, 30 Oktober, 2008 18:37:55
Topik: ARE YOU FROM INDONESIA ? CAN YOU HANDLE THIS PROJECT?

ARE YOU FROM INDONESIA ? CAN YOU HANDLE THIS PROJECT?

Dear Beloved,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.

I would like to introduce myself as Mrs.Jenifer Johnson Toeti from South Africa, widow to Late Mr.Usman Johnson Toeti from Indonesia. I have recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed here in a private hospital in Cotonou-Benin West Africa..

We live here in Cotonou the capital City of Benin Republic West Africa where my late Husband work as the Director of Société Nationalle de Commercialisation Des Produits Pétroliers (SONACOP) an Oil Company here Cotonou, Benin before his sudden Death.

On November 20th, 2006, my Husband and our three Children were involved in a car accident at Cotonou-Abomey Express-Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Before my husband died at the hospital, he informed me that have a Bank Account with a bank here Cotonou worhty of US$800,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) which he used my name as his next of kin when he opened the Account. He told me to make sure that 80% of this money in the Account is used for charity works like Building Motherless Homes in his country Indonesia.

With my health condition and because i cannot travel to Indonesia, I am looking for a credible person from Indonesian to whom I will pass my right as the next of kin. This person will apply to the Bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account with the assistance of my late Husband lawyer since you are not here to handle the transaction.

This is on the condition that you will take 10% of the total fund for yourself, while you will use the remaining 90% for the less previlege people Indonesia as to fulfill the last request of my Late Husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged in his country Indonesia.

If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your ;

1-) Full Names,
2-) Your Direct Telephone number (Both Mobile phone Number)
3-) Age
4-) Occupation and position

I will forward this informations to my late husband lawyer and i will inform him to assist you handle the claim of my late husband fund with the Bank.

I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.
I look forward to your response in my most confidential email address jenifermjohnson@mail.ru

Yours,
Mrs. Jenifer Johnson

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 31-Oct-2008