Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: Marc L. McVicker <marcl.mcvicker11@hotmail.com>
Date: Feb 28, 2008 5:24 AM
Subject: Dear Friend


Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I just came back from Patrol duty with my unit, please accept my deepest apology for contacting you in this manner over a transaction of this magnitude, but because I am very desperate to have this funds transferred to a safe location, I salute your courage in helping a man who is sincerely in need of your help. I do hope that I am able to become part of civilization again. I say this because I have faced a lot of horrors here and have seen my comrades and friends either killed or fatally injured. You begin to wonder what the value of human life is when you see people around you doing desperate things to kill their fellow humans. I do not know how to draw a picture of the happenings here and do not intend to start painting one as it won't be a pretty sight. I just pray that majority of US here; US Soldiers, get to go back home to their families alive without any unpleasant luggage both bodily and mentally. To lay down ones life for his fellow human and for Love of Country is the Ultimate sacrifice and this I have sworn to do as a Marine Corps Officer but do bear it in mind that there is nothing that can compensate our families for the horrors that we the US Soldiers go through in Iraq.

I want to assure you that this project is real, and one hundred percent risk free and does not relate to any breach of law or proceed from drugs. It is a matter of necessity to contact you for assistance without any further investigations about your person, it is therefore necessary that you tell me a little about yourself, I hope no form of betrayal will be experienced in the course of our collaboration? Since I need a foreigner in this transaction, I must give you my trust this transaction is no joke and such opportunity comes once in a life time. As stated in my last email to you, we plan on using diplomatic means to shipping the money out of Iraq as military cargo into Europe, using diplomatic immunity by means of a German diplomat who enjoys diplomatic immunity as a United Nations worker. He has been transferred out of Iraq and is to start work in Europe. My intention is to have the package sent to you from within Europe via a Special Security Firm who handles the prompt delivery of confidential valuables goods for the military, based in Europe; The German diplomat is to arrive Europe with the Package any time soon. I will inform you when the package is dropped off and brief you of any new developments. Be informed that the diplomat is not privy (unaware) of the contents of the package and is only holding it in safe keeping for me until instructed further. I want to inform you that I will not able to call you on phone because our entire squad has access to only one telephone line which is not convenient for this transaction.

I do believe that for this venture of ours to be fruitful, there must be a strong mutual understanding between both parties, so I will require that you provide me with any information about yourself for acquaintance purposes ONLY so that I can know a bit about you since I would be trusting you with a very large responsibility and entrusting in your care a huge amount of money. As regards this mutually benefiting business of ours I am inclined to share the money with you in a 70%, 30% ratio. The 70% would go to me and the rest which is 30% would be for you, I believe that this will keep you from refusing to give me my own share of the funds which is to be held in good faith by you until a time I would be able to collect it from you. I hope to hear from you soonest with the information about yourself (Name, Full Contact Address, Occupation, Age and Id might be a good option). Do take care of yourself and pray for the Ones who are fighting the good fight for Country and Humanity. I await your urgent response.

Respectfully,
Capt. Marcl Mcvicker,
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017