Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs > Datum: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 02:33:12 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: NICE TO MEET YOU

> Dearest In Heart,
>
> Thanks for the mail you sent to me ,I will really like to have a good
> relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact
> you.
>
> I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and
> after reading your profile ,I am Miss Cynthia Fred Camara, 25 years old
> girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Fred Camara the deputy minister
> of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is
> now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by
> government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.
>
> Concerning my like and dislike,am simple minded person, easy going
> person, submissive, loyal, honest,caring,lovely, understandable,faithful,
> sincere,trustworthy,etc, i love playing handball, swimming,i enjoy gospel song,
> watching movies,etc, i hate gossiping, lieing, disrespect,cheating,stealing,
> pride.etc
>
> I am compelled to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving
> from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's
> treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.
>
> Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my
> international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not
> discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important
> documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking
> asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar,
> Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term
> business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
>
> My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$7.5million in a Bank
> with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the
> necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the
> transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and
> i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in the
> university,reading estate management when the crisis started.
> It is my intention to compensate you with 5% of the total money for your
> services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the
> reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through
> this email address only for confidential purposes.
>
> As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will
> put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall
> appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle
> this transaction sincerely.
> Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to
> your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the
> fund has been transfered.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> Yours Cynthia
tombstone
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 03:49:14 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM

> HELLO MY DEAR
>
> How is your condition of health i hope you are okay and nice.
>
> My dear as i told you in my last mail the money transaction is real and
> i have the prove of the money .I have my late fathers account number and
> everything that concerns the money transfer.
>
> I have accepted to be your wife and your dearest lover.Please help me so
> that i will come over and meet you in your country.
>
> So i went to claim the money in the bank and the bank told me to look
> for a foreigner who will help me and claim the money on my behalf because i
> am a refugee and that is the reason that makes me to contact you.
>
> So my dear it is real and true. So please forward me your contact so
> that i will give you the bank contact and you will contact them and tell them
> to transfer the money into your account.
>
> My dear please help me out because i am suffering so much in this
> refugee camp.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Thanks Yours Cynthia
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 02:44:48 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: DARLING I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU

> HELLO MY LOVE
>
> How about your condition of health and i hope you are fine.And how was
> your trip and i hope it work very well.
>
> Darling i am still interested in you because i have not seen somebody
> else that will help me out of this problem. But it was very surprising by
> telling me that i want to use you to solve my problem maybe after the money
> have been transfer into your country then i will leave you.Darling i can
> never leave you because you rescue my life.Please as God have touches your
> mind to help me out of this problem please try and help me out.
>
> My dear please i am suffeing so much in this refugee camp.How can i
> leave you when you are my second god.Please my love i am suffering so much and
> i really need your help.
>
> You know according to the bank they said that i should look for a
> foreign investor who will help me and claim back the money and as a refugee i am
> not allow to claim the money and that is why contacted you.
>
> So what i want you to do for me is to send me your conatct;
> YOUR REAL NAME.
> YOUR PHONE NUMBER
> YOUR HOUSE ADDRESSE
>
> I need all these things so that i will send you the bank contact so that
> you will contact them.And you will contact them and tell them to transfer
> the money into your account.And after they might have tansfer the money
> into your accont.Then you will send some part of the money so that i will use
> it and processe my travelling document and i will come over to your
> country meet you.
>
> Darling please try and send all these things today so that i will
> forward you the bank contact and you will contact them.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Your Love Cynthia
 
Mrs > Datum: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:25:07 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
>
> My Darling,
>
> How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.
>
> As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after
> the transfer of my late fathers money to your position in your country for
> a better life.
>
>
> God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to
> see
> me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living
> today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle
> souls rest in peace)
>
> I fasted and prayed when i got your contact from a dating site before it
> was revealed to me that you are the right person to assist me in this
> transfer.
>
> Incase you want to speak with me on phone you can call me any time
> between 10am to 6pm at the church office located in the refugee camp where
> i am living at moment with this number ( +221-77-247-7803 or
> 00-221-77-247-7803).
>
> Thank God for the life of Rev Samuel, the pastor of the church located
> in
> the camp where i recieve and send emails to you. He is like a father to us
> here as his church assists united nations here in senegal in taking care
> of
> refugees. When you call tell him that you want to speak with Cynthia
> Camara
> that Stays in female hostel,block 13 so that he will send for me from the
> females hostel to come and speak with you .
>
> Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late
> father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only
> thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me
> in the transfer due to my refugee status here in senegal,as a refugee i am
> not allowed a direct claim of the money but through an appointed
> representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the
> world states.
>
> Darling i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the
> possibility of transfering this fund into your account in your country.
>
> I have the account number of my late father including his death
> certificate,i will also give you the authorisation letter, so that the
> bank
> will know that iam the one authorise you to stand on my behalf,dear
> everything concernig this transaction is clear. , i have the proves for
> the
> existence of this account , it is due to the trust and love i have on you
> that made me to disclose this matter with you, beliving that i am safe in
> your hand, no body knows what i have and where i am, please im asking you
> for my safety and security keep it very private , i know that God will see
> us through.
>
> Once i get you well my dear, i will send the bank contact details to
> you,
> so that from there you will contact them , i really appreciate your
> concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
>
> I NEED YOUR FULL NAME
> YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
> AND YOUR HOUSE AND OFFICE ADDRESSE
> AND THE POSITION YOU ARE HOLDING IN YOUR OFFICE.
>
> Please darling write me immediatly you receive this email because i am
> suffering so much in this refugee camp and i thank God for providing
> somebody like you and i believe God will reward you abundantly.
>
> Dear keep this transaction secrete untill i come over to meet you in
> person.Have a wonderful day.
>
> I Look forward in hearing from you soon. And my sweet heart dont forget
> your phone
>
> number.
>
> Sincerely Yours,
> Cynthia camara
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 01:28:42 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: THE BANK CONTACT. PLEASE CONTACT THEM ON MY BEHALF
>
> My Dearest
> Thanks for your response and little explanatory about yourself, i actually
> took a step forward today by informing my late father's bank through
> emailing them about my decision to nominate you as my foreign
> representative to whose care this fund should be released and transferred
> on my behalf. I have my father's written WILL and have got his Death
> certificate all with me, i shall forward them to you if the bank requests
> for them from you, please be assured that nothing is going to put you into
> trouble because i have my right to nominate anyone of my choice to
> represent me claim my late father's assets.
>
> All you need to do is to either call the bank on phone or you send an
> email
> requesting for claims, closure and transfer of the fund on my behalf to
> your account. Tell them by email that you write to know their requirements
> to enable you claim my father's asset that is in their custody on my
> behalf. It is their duty to let you know their procedures.
>
> Here are the contact information of the bank which I feel you might need.
> In order for us to proceed now, please contact the bank either by phone or
> through e-mail to find out their protocols. When you contact them, these
> are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you
> need any information more, just ask for it so as to move this process fast
> enough. The name of the bank and contacts are stated as below:
> ..........................................................
>
> Bank Of Africa Senegal(BOASE)
> 39,Av.Leopold Sedar Senghor,
> Dakar Senegal. West Africa.
> Email: bankofafrica.sn@inmail24.com
> Direct Email... h.suleman@voila.fr.
> Contact person: Mr Hassan Suleman
> Direct Tel/fax: 00 -221- 76-345- 2873 Information about my late father &
> his account details are as follows. Name of depositor :Dr Fred Camara
> Nationality : Liberia
> Account number: 97110045910
> Amount deposited : USD7.5M
> Next of kin : Ms Cynthia Fred Camara
> ..........................................................................
> Please make sure you did not omit any of this information so that the bank
> will not stand on the ground to deny you access to the claims, I'm getting
> sick and tied of living in this poor condition over here, I am finding it
> difficult to pay my hospital bills and I can't ask the Rev.father for
> financial assistance all the time. I'm not permitted to move freely over
> here because i did not have the permit papers to do so, this is another
> reasons why I decided to appoint you to represent me as my family friend.
> Inform me as soon as you contact the bank, I hope to hear from you
> soonest.
> Thanks and God bless you for this efforts. Yours truly
> Ms Cynthia Fred Camara
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 01:33:12 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: Re: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
>
> HELLO MY LOVE
>
> How is your conditiopn of health and i hope you are fine and okay.
>
> Darling i just came back from morning devotion and i decided to check my
> mail andi was very happy when i found that you have sent an email so that
> i
> decided to send you the bank contact so that you will contact and tell
> them
> to transfer the money into your account.
>
> darling i really thank you for the all the effort you have been making
> to
> make sure that i am free from the bondage called refugee camp.And God will
> bless you in all trhe things you a
>
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 01:42:31 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: MY DEAR LOVE
>
> HELLO MY LOVE
>
> How is your conditiopn of health and i hope you are fine and okay.
>
> Darling i just came back from morning devotion and i decided to check my
> mail and i was very happy when i found out that you have sent an email to
> me so i decided to send you the bank contact so that you will contact them
> and tell them to transfer the money into your account.
>
> Darling i really thank you for the all the effort you have been making
> to
> make sure that i am free from this bondage called refugee camp.And God
> will bless you in all the things you are doing in your life.
>
> My love to stay with you is a not a problem because i have suffered so
> much since the death of my parents.God have chosen you to save a soul and
> i
> will ever leave with you till the rest of my life.My love you are my
> life
> and my hope and i will countinuo praying and loving till the rest of my
> life.
>
> Please try and contact the bank and make sure that everything work out
> well.
>
> Thanks and i hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Yours Lovely Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:00:47 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: CONTACT THE BANK FIRST MY LOVE
>
> MY LOVE ONE
>
> Darling i know that you love me so much but dont worry so much about me
> but the most important thing you will do for me is to contact the bank and
> tell them to transfer the money into your account.Then after the money
> have
> been transfered into your account, you will send me some money to process
> my travelling documents through the help of our reverend father since he
> is
> a UN employee.
>
> Secondly darling please i told you before not to tell anybody about the
> transfer because of my security and the safety of the transfer until i
> come
> over to be with you.
>
> Try and contact the bank first.
>
> Hoping to hear from you.
>
> Yours Lover Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:41:48 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: Love From Cynthia
>
> My Love,
>
> Thanks for hearing from you again,it gives me joy when i remember that i
> have some one so special and caring like you.
>
> Honey Below is the details of the bank both there email addresses and
> the
> bank phone number,try and contact them right now with all this
> information.
>
> Bank Of Africa Senegal(BOASE)
> 39,Av.Leopold Sedar Senghor,
> Dakar Senegal. West Africa.
> Email: bankofafrica.sn@inmail24.com
> Direct Email... h.suleman@voila.fr.
> Contact person: Mr Hassan Suleman
>
> Direct Tel/fax: 00 -221- 76-345- 2873
>
> Information about my late father & his account details are as follows.
>
> Name of depositor :Dr Fred Camara
> Nationality : Liberia
> Account number: 97110045910
> Amount deposited : USD7.5M
> Next of kin : Ms Cynthia Fred Camara.
>
> Please do not omit any information being giving to you.I love you honey,
> you being the best thing that has ever happen to me,i will live to cherish
> in all the days of my life.
>
> Sweet heart please try your best and contact them so that the bank can
> now makes the transfer,so that you can send me money to process my
> traveling documents,to come over and be with you, am suffering so much in
> thie deadly place.
>
> I hope to hear from you with the news from the bank,i can't wait to be
> with you soon.
>
> Love always,
>
> Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:44:10 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: Love From Cynthia
>
> My Love,
>
> Thanks for hearing from you again,it gives me joy when i remember that i
> have some one so special and caring like you.
>
> Honey Below is the details of the bank both there email addresses and
> the
> bank phone number,try and contact them right now with all this
> information.
>
> Bank Of Africa Senegal(BOASE)
> 39,Av.Leopold Sedar Senghor,
> Dakar Senegal. West Africa.
> Email: bankofafrica.sn@inmail24.com
> Direct Email... h.suleman@voila.fr.
> Contact person: Mr Hassan Suleman
>
> Direct Tel/fax: 00 -221- 76-345- 2873
>
> Information about my late father & his account details are as follows.
>
> Name of depositor :Dr Fred Camara
> Nationality : Liberia
> Account number: 97110045910
> Amount deposited : USD7.5M
> Next of kin : Ms Cynthia Fred Camara.
>
> Please do not omit any information being giving to you.I love you honey,
> you being the best thing that has ever happen to me,i will live to cherish
> in all the days of my life.
>
> Sweet heart please try your best and contact them so that the bank can
> now makes the transfer,so that you can send me money to process my
> traveling documents,to come over and be with you, am suffering so much in
> thie deadly place.
>
> I hope to hear from you with the news from the bank,i can't wait to be
> with you soon.
>
> Love always,
>
> Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 01:09:02 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: THE TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION LETTER,Darling Give The Bank This Letter
>
>
> Mr
> Hassan Suleman. ,
> Director of Foreign Operations.
> Bank Of Africa Senegal.
> 39 Av,Leopold Sedar Senghor.
> Dakar Senegal,West Africa.
>
> TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION LETTER
>
> I am Ms.Cynthia Fred Camara ,Nationality of Liberia, daughter of the
> late Dr Fred Camara,The former Deputy Minister of National Security under
> the leadership of President Charles Taylor of Liberia.
>
> My late father,Dr Fred Camara deposited 7.5 million usd into your Bank in
> my name. The Account Number is 97110045910.I request that these sum of $
> 7.5 million as stated above should be transferred immediately into the
> Bank
> Account of my trustee Miss Young. She will advise
> you
> on the further details for this transfer.
>
> I do hereby declare my awareness of this transfer and I shall regret
> nothing in the future because of this transaction duly authorized and
> signed by me Ms.Cynthia Fred Camara .
>
> Miss Young will be contacting your Financial Institution to
> provide
> instructions for the transfer of these funds. I, Ms.Cynthia Fred Camara
> request you to fully cooperate and comply with Miss Youngs
> instructions.
>
> Due to some political misunderstanding in my country I am presently in a
> refugee camp for this reason I am not in a position for free communication
> as regarding this transaction I instruct that your bank establish a direct
> communication with my business partner.
>
> Thank you for your assistance in this transaction.
>
>
> best regards,
> Cynthia Fred camara.
 
Mrs > Datum: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 01:23:17 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: THE LOVE OF MY LIFE,
>
> THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, Life is completely meaningless to me if i did not
> share it with you,i can not live a complete life without you,honey i want
> you to know it now that your are the foundation in which my life is being
> built upon,please i beg you with the name of God,do not remove the
> foundation,because if you does, that means my life will collapse. Iam
> waiting on you to take me out this deadly place,things are so difficult
> for
> me,there is no food, no good water to drink, no quality medication,am
> completely swimming in a ocean of difficulties and suffering,i thank God
> so
> much for bringing a caring man like you into my life. Since you came in
> into my life, my life has beginning to experince some happiness.Darling i
> can't wait to be with you soon in other share our life and dreams
> together. I love you and i hope to hear from you soon with the news from
> the bank. Love always,Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 03:00:53 -0800 (PST)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: I want you too in my life.
>
> Darling,
>
> I want you more than anything in life, because you are my reason that i
> live now,i so much desired you in my life,i will always cherish and love
> you forever my future HUSBAND.
>
> Honey like i told you in my previous mail,stop going around to inform
> any
> bank, you would have first of all contact the Bank Of Africa Senegal and
> hear from them,if the $7.5 million is too much, you can instruct them to
> be
> transferring the money little by little,why am saying this, you know my
> condition already,i don't want any thing to happen to me or happen to our
> money,since the money is deposited in Bank Of Africa try and contact them
> first.
>
> Sweet heart i will be glad to speak with you on phone, but you have to
> understand that i will not be in the office of the Rev father and wait for
> your call,because he will not allow me to sit down in his office and wait
> for your phone call, because a lot of people do come in his office.
>
> Darling try your best so that the bank can makes the transfer by next
> week,am so sick i have to go back to the camp hostel now,whenever you call
> tell him that you want to speak with me,he will send some one to come and
> call me from the camp hostel.Have a wonderful weekend.
>
> Love always,
>
> Cynthia.
 
Mrs > Datum: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
> Von: Cynthia Fred <cynthia_x02@yahoo.com>
> Betreff: MY LAST HOPE
>
> HELLO MY LOVE,
>
> How was your weekend i hope you are fine and okay.
>
> Darling as you said that you will call me yesterday and i really waited
> for your call but i did not hear your call.Even after today service i have
> to ask the Reverend father whether somebody called me through his line and
> he said that nobody called and i feel very bad because i really want to
> hear your voice.
>
> My love i thank you for the all the effort you have been making to make
> sure that i am free from this bondage and God will reward you abundantly.
>
> Darling please do no forget to write to the bank of Africa tomorrow as
> you promise me and ask them the possibility of transferring the money into
> your account.
>
> You know you are my love and i will continuo loving you for the rest of
> my life.Hoping to hear from you soon with a goodnews.
>
> Yours Cynthia.
 

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017