419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008
Subject: Greetings to you
From: jankucera@live.com

Greetings to you,

I am aware that the internet has become
very unsafe, but considering my
situation I
have no option than to see for help
through
this means.

I am Mr. Jan Kucera, citizen of New
Zealand
, head teacher in a high school in
Baghdad
Iraq .

I want to narrate my ordeal to you and
to
seek your assistance.

At the peak of US invasion on Iraq I
tried
to escape with my family to a save
haven,
on our way we were ran into irate
youths of
Baghdad who transferred their
aggression of
American invasion onus by shooting
directly
at our car and finally setting it
ablaze
with petrol bombs. .

I did my best to safe the situation but
could not as my pregnant wife and Twins
were unlucky.

It was like a dream but it was real I
watched my pregnant wife and twins
roast in
blazing fire.

For fear of being killed, I ran to an
Islamic college for safety, where I was
hiding I saw a military patrol van
carrying
some soldiers,
I was waiting for them to approach so
that
I can run to them for help , but
suddenly
they stopped by a building shortly
after I
saw then carrying some boxes out of
that
building to the truck,

I was watching to see what they doing
when
on of the soldiers opened one of the
boxes
and stashed out bundles of money, I
could
see from where I was that the currency
was
US dollars the soldiers were drinking
spirits and smoking cigars.

When they left, I took courage to get
closer to the building; I went through
the
back to avoid being seen,
When I got to the back of the building
I
saw a box similar to that they were
carrying,
I tried to open it but it locked, I
then
forced the edge to slid off its edge
and I
discovered it was filled with money
also
–US Dollars in 100$ denominations

While battling with the trauma of
loosing
my family I couldn’t let go
So I managed to carry the box to a
UNICEF
camp where I met a nice and friendly
UNICEF
staff whom I narrated my ordeal
For security reasons I could not tell
her
the contents in the box rather I told
her
that the box contained my late wife’s
jewelries and our family artifacts
I told her to help me by all means to
get
out of Iraq.
She helped me by pleading to some Saudi
Arabian businessmen to help me by
joining
them in their chattered airplane to get
me
out of Iraq

On getting to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia I
succeeded in depositing the box with
the
security company by declaring its
contents
as family treasures and Jewelries.
With the reference from the Lady in
Iraq
the company did not brother to inspect
as I
signed the papers and they gave me the
documents and locked it in their
vaults.

Now I am a bit getting over the trauma,
I
am now in search for who will help me
in
investing this money outside Saudi
Arabia
because I can’t invest it Saudi Arabia
due
to their system of government.

Please if you can help me let me know
so
that we can talk on how to do this.
The security company have delivery
terminal
in Dubai , Spain , Brazil , Canada USA.
Ghana , Malaysia Hong Kong South Africa
.
Please reply if you can work with me s
I
can not do this alone I am emotionally
harassed after the death of my family.

Your quick reply is needed.

Respectfully,

Jan Kucera.

 
Mr
> Dear Miss Young
> First I must thank you for your quick
> response to my plea.
> As a sign of good intention I have attached
> my passport, I expect you to send me any
> information that will make me know that you
> are who you say you, Please don’t be
> offended in my request as I want to be very
> careful to avoid dealing with impostors as
> you know a lot of people will do anything
> to lay their hands on this kind of money.
> Please let me know your position so that I
> know the next line of action because the
> money is presently not yielding any
> interest rather it is idle inside a box so
> I need to get it out and invest it in
> viable business and get some for my use s I
> am in a serious financial mess.
> Please I need your help.
> I will give further details when I hear
> from you.
> I await your immediate reply.
> Respectfully.
> Jan Kucera
 
Mr

Subject: Re: Dear Miss Young
From: "jan KUCERA" <alphajankuc008@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, March 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Dear Miss Young
I am sorry for that there must have being a error while I was sending it, I resend it again, please confirm if you did get it this time,
I will appreciate if you reciprocate by sending yours as well so that I know whom I am dealing with.
It is a fact that I contacted you despite the fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealing or relationship but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we will have a good partnership that we benefit us both.
I would not be asking too much if I ask you to tell me about yourself such as Age, Profession religion, marital status, that will reassure me that you can handle this kind of project I will also want to speak with you so your private telephone No. is important for effective communication.
Most importantly I want you to realize the confidential nature of this matter therefore I pray you treat all information regarding this project as classified
I await your confirmation and strong statements to enable knowmy plans.
Thanks once gain.
Respectfully,
jan



Passport
[This passport was scanned in the reception of a South African Hotel, and it has been used in several scams. Please be aware of this danger when you hand over your passport to a stranger.]

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 26-Mar-2010