Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

Subject: PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY !!!!!!
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:32:18 -0400
From:nelsonzuma1@luckymail.com
 
FROM MR NELSON ZUMA.
# 2001AUCKLAND PARK,
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
For immediate procedure contact my private:-
Email. address: nelsonzuma@tsamail.co.za
TelePhone 00 27-73 0189517

ATTN:CEO/ SIR/ MADAMA,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

You may be surprised to receive this message from me, but please consider this letter as a request from a family in dare need of assistance .I am NelsonZuma the only son of late Mr. SmithZuma of Zimbabwe, presently residing in Johannesburg South Africa, I got your contact from the South Africa Chamber of commerce and Industry, and I on behalf of my widowed mother Mrs. Blessing Zuma, decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$7,75 million inherited from my late father into your account.
My father was killed during the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe from the support of our present President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms to his party members and his followers. He ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and followers . My father is one of best farmers in our country although he is a black man but he didn't support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my father's farm and burnt everything in the farm ,killed my father and made away with a lots of items in my father's farm. Before my father's death, he had deposited with one of the security and finance company here in Johannesburg, South Africa the sum of US$7,75 M (SEVEN MILLION SEVENTY-FIVETHOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS). After the death of my father we decided to move to the republic of South Africa where he had deposited the money in the security company as valuables for security and safety of the fund.
So we decided to contact you to assist my family to transfer this money out of South Africa ,because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any bank account within South Africa and to engage on any legitimate business.

We have agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum for your assistance, 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course ofthis transaction ,and 50% will be for me and my family to invest in your country. From the above you will understand that the lives and future of my family depend on this money ,as such i will be very happy if you can assist us ,and all i want you to do is to furnish me with your entire telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. you can contact me on the above e-mail address.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and absolutely confidential.
For immediate procedure contact my private:-
Email. address: nelsonzuma@tsamail.co.za
TelePhone 00 27-73 0189517
Thanks and God bless you .
Best regards ,
NELSONZUMA (FOR THE FAMILY)

NB:THESE ARE USEFUL LINKS THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SEE THE CURRENT LAND CRISES IN MY COUNTRY ZIMBABWE FOR NOW.JUST COPY THESE LINKS TO VIEW
http://www.zimbabwesituation .com/dec4.html
http://www.amren.com/006issue /006issue.html#cover
http://archives.cnn.com/2002 /WORLD/africa/06/24/zimbabwe .farmers/
http://www.amren.com/0105issue /0105issue.htm#namibia
http://www.amren.com/mtnews /archives/zimbabwe/index.php

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017