419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: ken103@mailbox.hu
Reply-to: ken.prince000@yahoo.com.tr
Sent: 6/30/2008 1:22:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: From: Mr. Kenny Prince

From: Mr. Kenny Prince

Dear Friend,

I wish you to assist me in this transaction, by helping me claim this package/consignment containing US$15M which my late father (DR.HANS PRINCE) deposited with a Security Company and the consignment is now in Canada for Safe Keeping. Your share will be 20% out of the total sum, and then the remaining 80% will be for me. I will give you more details about the transaction as soon as I hear from you. Also, in your response, please, do include the following information as this transaction is absolutely risk free: Your full name, and your private phone number, for more convenient communication to explain more details of the transaction.

Looking forward to receiving your reply

Thank you

Best Regards,

Kenny Prince JR.

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 01-Jul-2008