419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 01:04:12 -0700
From: sngubane11@gmail.com
Subject: Request for Confidential Business Relationship

I have attached to this mail a detailed mail regarding a transaction I am seeking your assistance for.
Thank you,
Steve Ngubane.


Request for Confidential Business Relationship

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am a high

placed official working with Department of Finance ($ Economic Affairs), in Cape Town South Africa . I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the sum of Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections.

 

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as

follows: (1) 25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer,while the remaining 75% belongs to me and two colleagues. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us with advices and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 3%.

 

Yours truly,

Steve Ngubane.

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 10-Jul-2008