Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: MR EDES ABEBE <theracarept@rrohio.com>
To: <inter@funds.org>
Subject: INHERITANCE FUNDS TRANSFER
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 21:06:49 -0500

Dear Friend,

I write you after proper consideration that a telephone conversation may not be an ideal medium to Contact you. I am Edes Abebe, A cousin and personal assistant to the late Chief Mrs. Stella Obasanjo, the late wife of the president Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria who died in Spain on Sunday the 23rd of Oct 2005 after an unsuccessful surgery operation.

As the cousin and personal to the deceased I handle in confidence some of her affairs, mostly properties, Investment and funds both domestic and overseas. In this case my sister/client who left Thirty million Great British Pounds sterling (30,000,000.00) and so many other investments with my signatory abroad for her personal reason.

The family will call me to account for her properties and funds overseas after three year of her death according to the tradition our people which will happen any moment from now as its past three year.

So at this juncture, I seek your consent to write the bank and present you as a beneficiary of some part of the fund which has been approved for transfer by my late sister in her fund deposited in a particular bank,since i have all the documents regarding the deposited funds which I will disclose to you as we progress in this transaction.

All we require from you is 100% trust, and honest corporations to enable us see this deal through, and I also guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate process that will protect us from any breach of the law.

The sharing formula will be 60% for us 30% for you and 5 % for charity to my client's pet project CHILD CARE TRUST FOUNDATION , for the less privileged and disabled children and the remaining 5% will be set aside for any expenses incurred during the course of transfer process. Upon your prompt reply of your acceptance to this mail, I will forward a letter for fund transfer on your behalf to the bank to your designated bank account.

I wait in anticipation for your cooperation in reply, and I am also ready for any question concerning the clarity of this transaction.

Upon consideration by you, send to me your followings :
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Age/Sex
4. Occupation
5. Nationality
6. Tel number/fax
so that we can speedy up the transaction before i will be called to give account of the assets.
I don't know what happened to the other 5% in my math 60-30-5 is only 95% he is probably send you the other 5%

Please reply me through this email address :edes57.abebe@yahoo.com.hk
Yours sincerely,
Mr Edes Abebe.

=============

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017