419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: Kalu chemabers Barrister <bkaluchemabers@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 07:01:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TRUTH IS THE ANSWER TO $57M
To:

Dear,

My name Barrister Princewill Kalu (JP) legal director with the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC). I am contacting you
personally in respect of your contractual funds claim. Obviously, I
have studiously gone through your contract file.

Having pursued and discovered the vacuum that had hitherto in the past
culminated to your inability to achieve/ receive the funds.

In view of that and to remedy it, I have proffered solution to fill up
the vacuum that will facilitate the ease of moving the funds into bank
account hitch-free. Upper mostly please note that you are not the
original contractor. You are only a sub-contractor. please find
hereunder the posing reasons why you have not been able to get the
money so far.

Those who intimately/ introduced you into the transaction were unable
to Draw a Bilateral/Binding Agreement with you as Sub-Contractor
thereby, denying you being issued with contractors certified Job card,
although the fund is still existing on your name.
After protracted deliberations with my colleagues, we resolved
tentatively that you will get 70% while the other 30% comes to us,
having meticulously worked out the modalities and logistics, with my
position and as part of my profession, I will be solely responsible of
re- verifying all the mutilated and battered documents related to this
matter.
View Website of Disaster to confirm true life story of our LATE

Contractor Burghardt, Susan , United States May there soul rest in
peace :http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/07/swissair.victims.list/
Index.html

Yours Faithfully
Bar. Princewill

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 10-Jan-2009