From: Mrs. Anizar Husan <email@example.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 8:44 AM
My Beloved I am Mrs. Aniza Husan a citizen of Oman but currently residing in
the United Kingdom. I was married to Late Mamuod Ahmad of blessed memory who
an oil explorer in Oman and Russia for twelve years before he died in the year
2004. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a brief
illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been
battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive
deposited a substantial amount of money worth US$40.8Million with a bank in
the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.
Recently, my doctor told me that I have only Four months to live due to my
ailment. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a
charity/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will
utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct therein. I want this
organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity
homes (motherless homes), orphanages, and widows. I took this decision because
I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands
relatives are into radical organization and I don’t want a situation
where this money
will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision.
Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting
I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of
presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want
them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall
further directives on what to do and how to go about
actualizing this project.
I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your behalf to the
bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money to you for
this purpose. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will
give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this
Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your
Mrs. Aniza Hussan
From: Mrs. Aniza Hussan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Thanjs For Getting Back To My Proposal
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2009, 10:50 AM
I am glad to receive your reply. Actually all I wanted was someone that will sincerely carry out this mission without any personal interest and after i got your contact through the internet, I prayed over it and God revealed to me that you are the chosen one for this mission.
Please note that this money that I want to donate to charity is part of my Inheritance from my late Husband which was deposited in a Bank in London, worth US$40.8Million(Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) so far I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self anymore and that was why I have contacted you
Right now I am in the Cancer Medical Centre in (BEDFORDSHIRE) United Kingdom where I am receiving medical treatment, here i have a nurse that checks my email and helps me in typing my
messages too, but i still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and i would want you to also maintain that from your side. All I want to do is to give this money to you by presenting an authorization letter to my Bank through my lawyer so as to enable the bank identify you as the new beneficiary of the money. My illness is getting worse and the doctor said i have very limited time to live on earth. You will have 10% of the total sum for your effort and time and then donate the remaining 90% to Charity
Please, promise me that if I give you this money that you are going to use 90% of it for charity and help the people in need around and motherless babies’ home around you. As this is my only dream and I wish you could help me realize it. If you can help me, please give me the under mentioned details of yours, so as to enable me give reference to my lawyer concerning you, because my lawyer would be the one to
arrange every document needed including the change of ownership for the transfer of the money to you as my newly appointed beneficiary.
No 1, your name
No 2, your address
No 3, Mobile Numbers
Once I receive your positive reply, I will then forward your details to my Bankers for due process. I will let you know as soon as I receive your reply.
Attached is my picture in my sick bed, I would also love to see your picture if possible.
Mrs. Anizar Hussan
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....