419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:26:31 -0600
From: barry00292924@verizon.net
Subject: Dear potential investor,
To:

FROM THE DESK OF MR. DANIEL .H.WEST(URGENT)
THE BILL AND EXCHANGE ACCOUNTANT.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
CHASE CHARTERED BANK (C.C.B.)
Email:ddwwest_30009@live.com

Dear potential investor,

This my confidential letter to you may sound as one of those regular scam mails that fly about these days, but the truth of the matter is that it is not. This is real and is verifiable and confirmable provided you follow instructions and never let my employers know the source of your information. The only question here might be my professional ethics, but with a family and many less privileged that I have vowed to better their living condition, ethics can wait.

My name is Mr. Daniel H. West, an experienced money manager and accountant in charge of the auditing and accounting unit of the foreign remittance department of Chase Chartered Bank, Guernsey, Channel Islands. I am 46, Australian by birth, and married with three kids.

After the annual end of year balance sheet publication and declaration of profit for the year ended December 31, 2007, my bank made an extra unknown and never to be discovered profit that all came about through some un-coordinated series of multiple round-tripping of hedge funds. Usually hedge funds consist of very large initial minimum illiquid funds that are never touched by the super-rich investors for at least one year, thereby allowing for an aggressive fund management that uses all available strategies to generate high returns from both the local and global market field.

This extra profit stands at five million, four hundred and twenty eight thousand, five hundred pounds sterling (£5,428,500.00). And as I earlier said, it will never be discovered again because when while in the process of auditing that I discovered it, I quickly liquidated it back into hedging, thereby disappearing it, and then placing it in an escrow call account where it is presently without any beneficiary attached to it.

Now, with my 16 years banking experience as an assurance of success, what I need from you is simply this; I implore you to stand in as one of our super-rich investors so that you will be in a position to receive this said sum into your account, taking 30% of it as your share, while you will be later directed on how to channel the remaining 70% to me, notable charities, and the other two highly essential staff that will assist me in moving the funds into your account.

If you accept this offer, your early reply with your personal details and any proof of self identification will be highly appreciated. This is no man's money, so let us use it to better our lives and the lives of the so many less privileged all around us.

Daniel H. West



 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 25-Feb-2009