419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: WILSON SIMWA [mailto:wilson6862@gmail.com]
Sent: May 5, 2009 7:25 AM
Subject: REGARDS

Compliment of the day.

I will like you help us transfer 12.8m,Please do CHECK ATTACHMENT,you will find the DETAILS.

Please do give me a call if interested.

Wilson Simwa.
Tel: +27 73 995 6682
wilsonsimwa@pnetmail.co.za


 
 

FROM: WILSON SIMWA,
No15 GRAYSON DRIVE & KATHERINE ,
STREET SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.

ATTENTION:

You might be surprise to receive this letter from me since you don't know me personally. I am Wilson Simwa the son of late Mr. Sipho A Simwa who was murdered by the Zimbabwean war veterans and irate black people. I am writing this mail from South Africa.

After due consideration of your profile, hence I decided to write to you. I write to solicit for your special assistance to my family shattered by a tyrannical government led by a dictator and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party, President ROBERT MUGABE.

Because of land and farmland crisis in Zimbabwe the government secretly sponsored the war veterans and some irate party members to dispose the land being occupied by the white farmers. This action has led to killing of some members of opposition party including my father who did not support this ill-fated action. But before the death of my Father, he anticipated some dangers and so he smuggled out the sum of US$12.8 million dollars (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to South Africa and deposited it in a Security Company with the intention of using it for the purchase of farm machinery and chemicals for agricultural Purpose in South Africa and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.

This money was deposited as family valuables to avoid much demurrage in the Security Company. On the 21/1/2005, the war veterans and some supporters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compound and axed my Father to death and my junior brother who was 28yrs. Since then they have been terrorizing me but I managed to escape to neighboring country South Africa as a political asylum seeker (refugee).

My position in South Africa does not permit me to open an account or to operate any business. That is why I want this fund to be transferred into your account so that you will assist me in investing the money in your country. If you accept to assist us, all I want from you is to arrange and come down to Johannesburg South Africa so that you can help us to open a non-resident bank account in your name which will aid us in transferring the money into your nominating account overseas.

I have two options for you, firstly, you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account in this transaction or we can go into partnership with you for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country whichever the option you want feel free to notify with us. I will then furnish you with every detail you needed to know.

If you do not prefer a partnership, we are willing to give you 20% of the money while the remaining 80% will remain for my family, if you are really capable and willing to assist us please contact me immediately in South Africa with this telephone +27739956682 or Email: wilsonsimwa@pnetmail.co.za.

Finally please treat this mater as urgent as possible; I'm in dire to leave this country soonest. Thanks for you're mutual co-operation. I expecting you�re soonest and urgent response.

 

Your can read more by visiting these websites below:

 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/725643.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/818766.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm,

Do call if you are interested.


Best Regards,

Wilson Simwa.

+27739956682

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 10-May-2009