Department of Finance and Economic Affairs
Johannesburg, South Africa
Fax: +27 86 604 6727
My name is Mr.
Roger Selebi a high placed official working with Department of (Finance & Economic Affairs) in Johannesburg South Africa.
I decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$30,500,000.00(Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your country.
Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer this sum of money.
But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable business venture until I get your response by email, please if you can take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to respond to my mail for more details and include your private telephone number for easier and faster communication with you.
This fund accrued legitimately to me as commission from foreign contracts, through our
The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from the bank here into any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my position as a civil servant in my country, I cannot acquire this money in my name. Because as a high placed civil servant, I am not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for me to keep the money here due to unstable political environment.
My proposal to you is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 40% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 60% belongs to me.
You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your account in your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country.
The money will be transferred
successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund.
The transfer will be concluded within 14 days official working period as soon as we reach on an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer.
I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to yourself or myself. Please, give me your response immediately on the email address above if you are interested.
Mr. Roger Selebi