Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: joh
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subject: From Joh Jonson And The Documents

Dear sir

Thanks for your response to my business offer. I appreciate your interest and willingness to come to my assistance,Sir, my intension is clearly stated in my first mail to you. I want you to assist me in the transfer of the sum of US$20.5M from BIAO BANK, Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire to your bank

The money is deposited in a coded account of the above bank by my late father before his brutal murder during the civil war in my country (Sierra Leone).

If you are prepare to assist me in this transaction, your role will be to present yourself as my late father's foreign business partner/beneficiary of the fund, in whose
account the fund should be transfered. This role is important because my late father made a legal declaration to the bank, that his foreign business partner will furnish
them an account fro the transfer of the fund. It is also very interesting to note that my late father did not mention the name or nationality of his surposed foreign business partner. This will make easy for us to succeed in this regard.

For all your assistance and services, we will compensate you with 10% of the total sum and additional 5% for all your expenses incured in this transaction, totaling 15% for you. We also have it in mind to give you annual dividend commission of 20% on every investment we embark upon inyour country.

Meanwhile, I wish to furnish you with some vital information about my late father, so you can equip yourself against any quarry from the bank, though I don't think that the bank will be interested in asking you personal questions.

My late father's name is: DR. DESMOND JONSON, he was the Director of Finance Sierra Leone Diamond and Mining Corporation. He deposited the sum of US$20,500,000.00 in a
Coded Suspence Account of Biao Bank, Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire on 15th of January 2000, with refference account number: BIAOCI203356879USDX.

In case the bank ask you of your business relationship with him, you should tell them that you are his local agent/foreign business partner in Indonesia. My late father is well known for his intention to dable into Real Estate and International Hotel Investment/Management once he gets out of office.

I will send to you an application for for Beneficiary Fund Transfer, including your full bank account details and send it directly to the bank for onward transfer of the money to your account. Just tell the bank that you are the foreign business partner to late DR. DESMOND JONSON, that you are the beneficiary of the funds (US$20,500,000.00) he deposited with them with the above ref Number and date. Tell them that you are now ready to receive the money in your bank account.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:-

Attn Dr. J. C Pabou
International Remittance Department
Biao Bank Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
Site Internet: http://www.biaoco-ci.com/home.html
E-mail: info@biaoco-ci.com
Fax: +22522426448
Tel: +22501199563

Please, kindly keep me updated with information and developments as soon as you send the application and your bank account information to the bank. I will also like to have your telephone for smoot communication .

Finally, I wish to know a little more about you. How old are you? What do you do for a living? what is your marital status? and finally, what is your religion?. Personally, I
am 25 and I reside here in Cote d' Ivoire under political assylum.i want you to see in you find all the documents that was given to my late father in the day of depoiste

I anticipate your co-operation in this issue and I await
your urgent response.
God bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Joh Jonson









If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017