419.bittenus.com

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.
From: Tony Clarke <mailto:tonyclarke_investment@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/25/06
To: tonyclarke_investment@yahoo.com
Subject: Investment proposal
 
My dear friend,
 
I crave your indulgence to open this transaction discussion with you by an informal letter of this sort. It is pertinent that a transaction of this magnitude should have commenced properly with a formal meeting between you and us to enable both parties know ourselves, have a fore knowledge of the nature of the transaction, discuss and acquaint ourselves with the responsibilities and functions of both parties and appropriate shares accordingly.
 
However, by virtue of our position in our different offices, confidentiality and personality of the people involved here, we choose this this approach for the remmittance of Fifteen Million United States dollars Only ($15m).
 
SOURCE OF FUND
 
The tiny Republic of Benin, a country in west Africa discovered Crude Oil (Black gold) in Port-novo, Republic of Benin and since they are not member of Organization of Petroleum Exporting Country (OPEC), they requested for the assistance of our ministry to assist in drilling and excavation of this black gold and also engaged in spot lifting during which period we made our gain.
 
Without the knowledge of our office, as a result of the spot lifting, an excess of US$15.000.000 Million United States dollars was recorded in our favor. My colleagues then decided we should look for a honest and sincere person who could assist us in remmitting this amount of fund into his private or any nominated account. This is because the law of our country does not allow civil servants to operate foreign account.
 
What we need from you is to provide a nice account into which we could transfer this fund. My colleagues and I have agreed to compensate you or the owner of the account used for this transaction with 25% of the total amount remmitted. We shall have 65% to ourself, 5% should go to Charity organisation and the remaining 5% reserved for taxes and other miscellaneous expenses in your country.
 
It may interest you to know that last two years a similar transaction was carried out with one Mr. patrice Miller, the President of Craine International Trading corporation of number 135 East 57th street, 28th floor, New York, NY 10022, with telephone number (212)308-7788 and telex number 6731689 after the agreement between both partners in which he was to take 20% of the fund while the remaining 80% for us.
 
With all the required documents signed, the fund was duly transfered into his account only for us to be disappointed on our arrival in New York, and we were reliably informed that Mr. Patrice Miller was no longer on that address while his telephone and telex numbers have been reallocated to somebody else. That was how we lost US$9 Million to him.
 
This time around, we need a more reliable and trustworthy person or a reputale company to do transaction with hence this letter to you. So if you can prove yourself to be trusted and interested in this deal, then we are prepared to do transaction with you.
 
Kindly treat this as very important and strictly confidential as I honestly assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free.
 
Best regards,
 
Tony Clarke

 

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 20-May-2007