419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK < pauljudejunior11043@mail.com >
Date: 2011/9/6
Subject: Regarding Your Unpaid Funds/Kindly view the memo for more detials
To:






AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

FACT FINDINGS AND SPECIAL DUTIES
ADB Banking Hall Building, W/A 1185 U kukseky way, Accra Ghana.
Direct Tel:+233263127015.E-mail: factfinding_special_duties_ad b@live.com



DEAR FUND BENEFICIARY,


MY NAME IS REV.PAUL JUDE JUNIOR. I AM A DIRECTOR OF CURRENCY, FACT FINDINGS AND SPECIAL DUTIES.I AM NEWLY APPOINTED AS THE
COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN OF FACT FINDING AND SPECIAL DUTIES OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB) I AM NEWLY APPOINTED BY THE CHAIRMAN
OF THE ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF THE WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)TO HEAD THE DEPARTMENT IN THE APEX BANK OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT
BANK(ADB) ON THE JOURNEY TO FINDING OUT WHY FOREIGN CREDITORS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO RECEIVE THEIR FUNDS.I AM A CHRISTAN IN
GHANA.IN PURSUIT,I AND TWO STAFFS OF MY DEPARTMENT FOUND OUT SOME IRREGULARITIES GOING ON WITH YOUR PAYMENT IN AFRICA AS WE
ARE FACT FINDERS TO KNOW WHY DEBTS IN AFRICAN CONTINENT HAVE NOT BEEN PAID OFF SINCE THE US$1.5 BILLION HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
ALL THE FOREIGN DEBTS IN AFRICA BOTH GHANA,SOUTH AFRICA,REPUBLIC OF BENIN,NIGERIA,LIBERIA,ZAMBIA,EGYPT AND ALL THE COUNTRY IN
AFRICA ETC HAVE NOT BEEN CLEARED OFF.WE FUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH YOUR BANK.

BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH  THE WAY PEOPLE IN AFRICA AS A WHOLE HAVE BEEN EXTORTING MONEY FROM INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES LIKE YOU ON THE PRETENSE TO HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR MILLION DOLLARS WITH AFRICA BOTH CONTRACT OVER DUE PAYMENT AND INHERITANCE AND MONEY LOTTERY WINNERS  BENEFICIARIES.I  WILL ADVISE YOU FROM THIS MOMENT,DESIST FROM COMMUNICATING WITH
THOSE UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS THAT PARADED SELVES TO BE GOOD INNOCENT PEOPLE BUT PUTTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU INTO TROUBLE DEMANDING
DOCUMENTS WITHOUT GOOD IMMUNITIES OF DELIVERING FUND PACKAGES TO YOUR DOOR STEPS.I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU DO NOT
DESIST FROM THIS BAD ELEMENTS,YOU WILL CONTINUE PAYING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO THEM WITH THEIR ENDLESS STORIES,REQUESTING
FROM ONE CERTIFICATE TO ANOTHER BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAD FREE AND UN COST FEE APPROVAL FROM YOUR COUNTRY ENBASSY IN AFRICA.I
CAN ASSURE YOU THAT SINCE LAST YEARS THIS THEIR FRAUDULENT CHARACTER HAD STARTED AND NON OF THEM CAN PAY YOU THE SUPPOSED
MONEY.NOTE THAT ALL THE MONEY YOU H YOUR COUNTRY EMBASSY IN AFRICA HAS NOT SURE TEED YOUR PAYMENT AND THAT IS WHY ALL THE TIME
YOUR PAYMENT HAS PROBLEM DURING ALL ATTEMPTS TO PAY YOU.ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE PAID TO THEM WAS BEEN USED FOR THEIR OWN
PERSONAL INTEREST/BENEFITS.

I ADVISE THAT YOU SHOULD STOP ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WITH THOSE UNBELIEVERS,IT IS A PITY THAT THIS PEOPLE HAD
EXTORTED MUCH MONEY FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND NOW I HAVE COME TO YOUR RESCUE LIKE I RESCUED OTHERS WHOM I HAVE ALREADY PAID
THEIR FUNDS.YOU ARE ASSURED 100% FINANCIAL FIT AS FAR AS YOUR FUND ORIGINATED FROM ANY COUNTRY IN AFRICA,BOTH PRIVATE AND
PUBLIC FUND ARE TO BE PAID WITHOUT DELAY.I PERSONALLY HAVE INTRODUCED A DEVICE THAT CAN BE  POSSIBLY USE TO PAY ALL THE
BENEFICIARIES ALL THEIR MONEY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DOCUMENTATIONS,BUT IT MUST BE KEPT SECRET BECAUSE I WANT TO USE THE METHOD
THE FOREIGN CURRENCIES DO COME INTO THE COUNTRY OF AFRICA BY WHICH THEY ARE ARRANGED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC PREFERENCE CARRIAGE
SHCHEME WITH THE UN IMMUNITIES AND STOP FREE MOVEMENT DELIVERY SERVICES INTO ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

I WILL DESPATCH TWO BOXES THAT CONTAIN US$10,000,000.00 AND OF HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS TO YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS AND AFTER RECEIPT OF THE BOXES AND YOU CONFIRM THE CONTENTS FROM YOUR BANK, THEN YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WILL BE A THING OF STORIES.BUT I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU WILL NOT LET ANY BODY TO KNOW ABOUT THIS METHOD TO AVOID PEOPLE EYE BROW.I HAVE ARRANGED WITH THE COURIER COMPANY WHO HAVE THE UN IMMUNITIES THAT WILL DELIVER TO YOU THE TWO FUND BOXES RIGHT.BUT I DID NOT TELL THEM THE ORIGINAL CONTENTS IN THE BOX BECAUSE THE COURIER COMPANIES DO NOT CARRY PHYSICAL CASH FOR DISPATCH.WHAT I DECLARE TO THEM AS THE CONTENTS OF THE BOXES IS SENSITIVE FILMS AND FILM MATERIALS, SO THAT THE COMPANY WILL NOT REQUEST FOR PHYSICAL INSPECTIONS BECAUSE THE FILMS DO NOT REQUIRE SUN RAYS OR CONTACT WITH AIR.I WILL FINALLY CONCLUDE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY WHEN I RECEIVE MY GO AHEAD ORDER FROM YOU.KINDLY STOP ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION WITH THESE PEOPLE AND DO NOT PAY ANY MORE MONEY TO THEM OR TO THOSE CALLED THEMSELVES BANK OFFICIALS.I WILL FURNISH YOU WITH MORE INFORMATION AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER
THAT YOU WILL COMPENSATE ME AND MY COLLEAGUES WITH THE SUM OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS .YOU ARE ADVISED TO QUICKLY RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION.FULL NAME, YOUR  TELEPHONE/MOBILE AND ADDRESS TO WHICH THE FUND PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED.

AWAITING YOUR SPEEDY REPLY

REV.PAUL JUDE JUNIOR.
DIRECTOR OF CURRENCY,FACT FINDINGS AND SPECIAL DUTIES
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK(ADB).
 
Mr > 2011/11/11, REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com > :
> >
> > i wil send my picture but you need to provide your information
first.full
> > name,address,phone/mobile.then i will send my picture and
information.you re
> > the fund beneficiary and the fund is coming to you when you have
provided
> > the above information.Thanks.Rev.Paul Jude Junior.
 
Mr From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Date: 2011/11/11
Subject: RE: the fund




ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICA(ECOWAS) RELEASED US$1 BILLION TO
COMPENSATE THE WORLD FOR THEIR VISIT IN AFRICA DURING THE SENIOR WORLD CUP
WHICH TOOK PLACE IN SOUTH AFRICA.THERE WAS AN EMAIL RAFFLE DRAW OVER THE 1
BILLION OUT WHICH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WON YOU THE US$10,000,000.00.YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON YOU THE FUND.YOU ARE ONE OF
THE WINNERS.SOME WON 1 MILLION,2 MILLION 15 MILLION,HIGHEST IS
US$25,MILLION.THEN YOUR EMAIL WON YOU US$10,000,000.

SO,AS YOU NEVER APPLIED FOR THE FUND,YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WON YOU THE FUND.IF
YOU LOOK INTO MY FIRST MESSAGE TO YOU,I AM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE FACT FINDING
AND SPECIAL DUTIES COMMITTEE,WE ARE FINDING OUT THE WINNERS WHOSE WINNING
FUNDS HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED TO THEM.

THANKS.

REV.PAUL JUDE JUNIOR.
 
Mr
From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 8:13 AM
Subject: FUND ATTACHMENT FROM REV.PAUL JUDE JUNIOR



Dear Sir,

Your fund has been released.The fund picture is attached.The picture was made by my bank this morning when the fund was

released.The fund is being arranged in a diplomatic package for shipment.Our Attorney is working on the necessary documents

for safe shipment and delivery.

Note:You will be required to pay US$450 for the Courier Company Delivery Service.We are making arrangement to ship the

package through www.speedway Courier Service Company.

Thanks.

Rev.Paul Jude Junior.



BANK_SECURITY_BOXES
 
Mr From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Saturday, 12 November 2011 6:21 PM
Subject: RE: FROM REV



are you calling this transaction a scam? you are very stupid.
Your entire family is lo stinking life.You are stupid to tell me that this fund is not existing.This fund is existing and many people have got paid from the 1 billion released by ECOWAS for the compensation to the world for their spent money when they visited Africa during the senior world cup in South Africa.
Your email address won you the money and you tell me this transaction is not existing because you are required to pay the fee to receive your fund.infact ,you are poor and will remain poor since you miss this opportunity.i am not pleading you to receive it.

Rev.Paul Jude Junior.
 
Mr
From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Sunday, 13 November 2011 4:41 AM
Subject: RE: FROM REV

you don't know any thing.you can say what ever you want but I know the truth will never die.



 
Mr From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011 12:30 AM
Subject: RE: FROM REV

it exists man.stop telling what you don't know.You hear about money in the internet as you claim and you never remember that if it is not working,it would not be made known to people to be careful before fake people defraud them.You know nothing.How much have I told you to raise that will make me rich?
 
Mr From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011 5:24 AM
Subject: RE: FROM REV

i never wanted to insult you but I know you are not a good person.You will find what you are looking for,but not from my side.I have told you before and I repeat,if you do not want to receive the fund,just forget it and stop insulting me before I curse you.
curse
Mr From: REV PAUL JUDE JUNIOR < pauljudejunior@live.com >
Sent: Monday, 14 November 2011 4:12 PM
Subject: RE: FROM REV


Your problem is that you never identified your self and your country is no where to be found.Where are you from? What is your Country's name? Stop hiding your Country.You know my Country,you call us liars,fine but what is your Country's name "MUGU?

If you don't want to receive your fund,stop writing useless emails to me.I am no going to reply you any more because I see that"INA LA NNEGI. IKPU NNEGI.

Good bye.

R.P.J.J
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 15-Nov-2011