419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

 
2012/12/3 CRUDE OIL SALES < homebox01@homebox.com.tw >


Engr. Vusi Ncube
South African National Petroleum Agency
& Pipeline Authority (SANNPPA) 24 Hamilton Street,
Arcadia, Pretoria,
Republic of South Africa.
Email: engrvusincube.fr@live.com
ATTN: Sir/Madam
I wish to introduce to you this highly prospective crude oil sales venture. What do mean? I propose that we become partners in a crude oil sales project under the umbrella of the South African National Petroleum & Pipeline Authority (SANPPA) we will register either your company or a joint company with the local corporate affairs commission of South Africa: Re-assign an already allocated crude oil sales license to the company & act as representative of the Petroleum agency in selling of crude oil to the end buyers. I have assisted a company based in (Japan) to secure a crude oil sales license allocated in 2010. The CEO of this company, Mr. Kun-Ji (Kun-Ji Investment Ltd) could not actualize his dream in this project as he the sole owner of the company was unfortunately struck by tsunami last year therefore incapable of involving in active business. I will package your company as the crude oil license beneficiary. We would re-assign the sales license earlier given to late Mr. Kun-Ji to your company. This will give your company the authority to act as crude oil sales agent / representative for the South African National Petroleum & Pipeline Authority (SANNPPA).
The assignment of the crude oil sales allocation to your company gives us the privilege to operate as the first lifter of the crude oil from the block. This attracts USD$2.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The USD$2.00 is ours (lifter) entitlement from the petroleum agency. Also been able to get final buyers entitles us to USD$1.00 discount from the discount given to end buyers as mandate. As we are going to be lifting 1 Million barrels per a month from the block, the USD$2.00 discount from National petroleum agency sums up to USD$2 Million per a month, and the USD$1.00
discount from the end buyers comes to USD$1 Million per a month. This total to USD$3 Million gross coming to our group per a transaction in a month. On equity sharing ration, both of us will be netting USD$3 Million as profits monthly. These proceeds know as commission will be shared 70/30 between both of us at the end of every sales operational month which means that your proportion shall be 70% as the license owner and operator while the remaining 30% will be for me as the liaison partner.
This project is highly prospective and presently the most legitimate money making machinery someone can set up. What is so interest about the project is that your presence is not much needed, rather after the registration of your company and obtaining the crude oil sales license, we would connect buyers to the petroleum agency by any means we choose and our commission will be directed instantly to your company nominated bank co-ordinates? I will be gladly appreciating
your understanding & keen interests to be part of this moving train called CRUDE OIL SALES
VENTURE.
Kindly send to me your full profile including your telephone number, company name & address for
more details.
Sincerely Regards,
Engr Vusi Ncube.




 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Dec-2012