419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Florence Ernst RIAD < florence_ernstriad@myself.com >
To:
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:02 PM
Subject: From Mrs Florence Ernst Riad.

Dearest Beloved One,

I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS.I am Mrs Florence Ernst RIAD from Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire, I'm married to Late Dr . ABDUL RIAD, I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a government Estate building contractor before my husband death. He was murdered with the Interior Minister by the rebels during these recent political crises in my country Cote d’Ivoire . My late husband also has a Cocoa farm which was totally burnt by the rebels after he was killed. We were married for eleven years without a child due my fibroid problem. Since over seven months now I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5 Million(USD) in a bank here inIvory Coast, Presently this money is still in the bank. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 85% this fund to build orphanage homes, poor aged widows, help woman with cancer problems, poor sick ones at the hospital as I want this to be the last good thing I did on earth before my death, then take the remaining 15% to take good care of your home because every worker deserves his wages. I am not afraid of death hence I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. My happiness is that I lived a good life. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank and I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always pray for me.
Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours Sister in Christ Mrs Florence Ernst Riad.


 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 09-Aug-2012