419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

> From: aabis11@excite.co.jp
> Subject: Thanks for your reply.
> Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 16:06:02 +0900
>
> Hello
>
> Thanks for your response to my charity proposal. I am glad to share my lonely life with you. I will start by brief introduction of my humble self. I am 69 years old I am the only child of my parents. I got married to Late Mrs. Susan Aabis in Ascension Island. we had NO CHILD together, this really affect my happy marriage because I'm suffering great humiliation from my wife's relatives for our childlessness.
>
> These heartless relatives continually persuading my wife to marry some one else, but my wife strictly refused because we loved each other very well.
>
> My late wife was a successful business woman. Before the death of my beloved wife in 2011, she deposited the sum of £11 Million pounds with the bank in England under my name. I and my late wife agreed to use this funds for charitable work because we had NO child.
>
> Due to my sickness, I decided to look for a reliable trusted partner in the internet media who will assist me in fulfilling my heart desire. My dear, I want to donate this funds to you for charity work because I am not fit enough to carry out this project on my own.
>
> Moreover, I don’t want my wife's relatives to know about this deposited funds, otherwise they will frustrate my good heart desire. I want this funds to be used for the less privileged and for the poor children, disaster victims etc.
>
> I am willing to offer you 30% of this funds for your own personal use, for your assistance, your efforts, and your good heart in helping me to fulfill my heart desire, while you will use the rest 70% for the charitable work as I stated above in any country of your choice.
>
> If you are capable of handling this charity project on my behalf with sincerity and honesty, I will connect you with the bank in England so that both of you will arrange for the transfer of the funds £11 Million to your account so that you can start this charity work immediately.
>
> Finally, I would appreciate you tell me more about yourself in your response so that I can also trust you in this charity work.
>
> Remember me in your daily prayers because I am sick.
>
> I wait to hear from you.
> Yours Brother,
> Mr. Aabis Bilal
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Jan-2015