Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

On Tuesday, 2 February 2016, 20:09, Michelle Obama < autofficina.belfiore@alice.it > wrote:


I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque
Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in
the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of $10.000.000 millions us
dollars credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been
mandated to be deliver to your address on Friday being 5th of February 2016 to
you as soon as you get back to me with below information.

Your Full Name:. . . . . . .
Home address:. . . . . . .
Cell phone number:. . . .
City:. . . . . . . . . . .
Fax:. . . . . . . . . . .
Country:. . . . . . . . .

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as
instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully
from the white house to reduce the economy and I'm the only one that has your
funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama.

Sincerely yours Mrs Michelle Obama THE WHITE HOUSE
{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA

 
Mr
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 3:27 PM, MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA
< roberto.riva89@alice.it > wrote:

Attn: Consignment Box Owner send to me a text massage here +1(202) 697-7100

From Mrs. Michelle Obama The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA

Attn: Consignment Box Owner, send to me a text massage here +1(202) 697-7100
How are you today?

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am writting to inform you about your
consignment box brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin
Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of
$20.000,000.00 millions us dollars and delivered from DHL Benin Republic,the
delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address on
Monday been 29th Feb, 2016 to you as soon as you get back to me with your home
address and your cell phone number.

Bear in mind that I have taking my time to be in charge of your funds as
instructed by my husband to ensure that you received your funds successfully
from the white house to reduce the economy and I'm the only one that has your
funds in regard to my husband Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II and you will have to
pay the sum of $88 only before your consignment box worth $$20.000,000.00
million USD will deliver to you on Monday, the reason why the fee is required
is to have your funds clearance paper from the origin of the funds to avoid
any
harassment from the authority and you are also expecting to be announce as
winner of the said amount by Monday as soon as your fund is delivered to you.

So you are urgent advised to get back to me with your home address and also the
payment information today for immediate effect of your delivery. Note that the
$88 is the only fee and final payment you have my assurance.However, according
to our agreement with the originated country Benin Republic, all our
communications should be on email or text message only for recording purpose so
follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don't have the $88 today try to
borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity
and I don't want you to lose the chance any more.

Please I will advice you to urgent make the payment this morning via western
union or money gram money transfer to the listed cashier information as
instructed you by the originated authority. I will look forward to receive your
email today with the payment to enable the origin secure the required clearance
papers required at White House Benin rep to deliver your funds. Note that it
will take only 14hrs to deliver your consignment box to your house on receipt
of the $88 payment.

Please find the payment data below to send the $88 via western union money
transfer or money gram money transfer.

Receiver Name:. . EMMA OBA
Country:. . Benin Republic
Question:. .Sent
Answer:. . By Me
Amount:. $88 usd only
MTCN / reference number. . . . . .
Sender Name. . . . . .
Sender's Telephone……
Sender's Address. . . .

I look forward to your respond to your email with the payment today.

Regards

Mrs. Michelle Obama
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 USA
Phone Number to text sms message +1(202) 697-7100
 
Mr Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:51:15 +0530
> >> >> Subject: Re: FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE
> >> >> From: dm483339@gmail.com
> >> >> To: michelle-obama22@outlook.com
> >> >>
> >> >> YES, I AM SENDING. KEEP YOUR POCKET OPENED.
 
Mr On 2/27/16, MICHELLE OBAMA MICHELLE OBAMA <michelle-obama22@outlook.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > how are you doing today and your family i hope all is well with you
> >> > over there, i receive your email base what you say about this
> >> > transaction it is well noted and understand, the reason why FRANK UDE
> >> > consign in this transaction which he leave in Benin Republic my Agent
> >> > in
> >> > Benin Republic that is why FRANK UDE is the Attorney will make
> >> > everything done ok to you so nothing like confuse in this matter is not
> >> > more confuse about this matter, the reason why my Agent in Benin
> >> > Republic is that i did not want this fund come from USA is me don't be
> >> > afraid about this, the only thing you have to do right now go ahead and
> >> > make the required fee so everything will finalized immediately.all you
> >> > need to do now tell me wheel are you go to send $750.00, to enable me
> >> > deliver you Cheque to you House to deliver your funds. Note that it
> >> > will
> >> > take only 14hrs to deliver your Bank Cheque Draft in receipt
 
Mr Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 23:33:35 +0530
> >> Subject: Re: FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE
> >> From: dm483339@gmail.com
> >> To: michelle-obama22@outlook.com
> >>
> >> I was going to deposit the amount but some one has stolen the big
> >> amount . what shall I do ? i came back. you have to wait till I
> >> collect such an amount.
 
Mr On 2/29/16, MICHELLE OBAMA MICHELLE OBAMA <michelle-obama22@outlook.com> wrote:
> > Hello Dear how are you doing today. i understand what you mean i need you
> > to tell me how much you have so that i can
> > know how much to help you with so that when you have your check you will
> > pay me back. i which i can pay all this
> > because i really really need to help you are out about this bout i cant
> > pay all this because is not allow in this office
> >
> > i swear with my life that won's you pay this your Bank check will take
> > only 14hrs to deliver to your giving address, and we
> > need all your information to send the check
> >
> > just have trust am hear for you
 
Mr Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:08:01 +0530
> Subject: Re: FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE
> From: dm483339@gmail.com
> To: michelle-obama22@outlook.com
>
> Hello madam,
> This is my reply of all your last mails.
> According to you $750 USD is equal to 51,750/- INR Which is an
> impossible amount to send . I am not able to send even 75 dollars .
> How do you expect such an amount from me?
> So stop mailing me.
>
> Thank u
 
Mr From: MICHELLE OBAMA MICHELLE OBAMA <michelle-obama22@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:50:08 +0000
Subject: RE: FROM MRS. MICHELLE OBAMA, LAST NOTICE

Dear i need you to know that you check is hear with me so all i need
you to do is for you to tell me how much you can send.
i understand what you mean, before that amount was giving to you to
pay i told them that sense you did not receive any check
that you can not send that much amount, so my dear just have trust am
hear for you all i need you to do now is to send the won

you have so that i can come up with my, try you best am hear for
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017