419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following "work-at-home" email. Be aware of these offers. In most of these offers the real deal is that they send you a false check (that may be honoured in the first place) and you return 90% of it by Western Union. When the check after a while bounces, you have lost all the money you sent.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
 > Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:08:35 -0800
> Subject: Employment Offer
> From: mikejart@londonart.co.uk
>
>
>
>
> Greetings to you
>
> My name is Dr. Mike Johnson, I am an artist. I own MIKE J ART in London
> (United Kingdom)We Have a job offer available for you in response to
> your initial requesting the job search directory for USA, CANADA, UK
> AND EUROPE. We are based in Asia. We have been receiving orders from
> North America which we have not been able to process completely since
> we do not have a payment receiving personnel in this area. So we have
> decided to recruit Payment Officer online hence we will be needing a
> representative to process out payment in this area and get 10% on each
> payment being processed and you will making atleast close to $1,800
> weekly.
>
> All you will be doing is receive payments from my customers in the
> States in form of MONEYORDER'S or TRAVELLER'S CHEQUE,Then take to you
> bank and cash then dedut 10% and have the remaining 90% sent back to
> me via western union money transfer.
>
> If interested Kindly get back with this information below and i will
> furnish back with further and more details on this, Please have it in
> mind this is 100% legit and would not affect you present job nor cost
> you dime of your personal money.
>
> Full Name, Address in full ( No Po Box ) City, State, Zipcode,
> Phone Number. Have recieve or done an offer like this? Yes or No?
> If Yes give out come?Do you have Equity Line Of Credit Account? Yes Or No?
>
> Name:Dr Mike Johnson
> Email: mike_johnson004@yahoo.com.hk
> Time 24Hrs Daily

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 29-Nov-2007