419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

From: Sgt James Bill <sgt_jamesbill011@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 6:41:01 AM
Subject: BEST WISHES FROM US ARMY PERSONNEL

U.S ARMY PERSONNEL
1st Armored Division( IRAQ )
Tikitit Regitment Base.
Dear Friend,

My name is SGT James Bill, I am an American soldier, serving
in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq , As you
know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car
bombs.We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussien's
family. The total amount is US$15 Million dollars in cash,
mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you,
so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for
banking.

We will take 75%, my partner and I. You take the other 25%.
no strings attached, just help us pick the box out of
security company in Europe and keep it for us right now Iraq
is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic courier as soon as
you claim the fund out of the security company in Europe If
you are interested I will send you the full details, my job
is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will
assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this
letter,kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest
including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for
quick communication also your contact details like full
name,address and your identification for security purpose.

This business is risk free.

Respectfully, Sgt. James Bill

NB: PLEASE YOU CAN BROWSE ON THIS SITE LINK BELOW AND
FINDOUT IN DETAILS HOW MONEY HAS BEEN FLOWNING OUT OF THE
COUNTRY AND WE DECIDE TO MOVE THIS ONE DURING THE
TRANSFERING OF OUR INJURED SOLDIERS IN FRANCE/GERMANY AS YOU
MAY KNOW THAT WE HAVE MEDICAL BASE IN GERMANY AND FRANCEYOU
CAN BROWSE ON
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm FOR MORE
DETAILS

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 18-Aug-2007