Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:34:51 -0600
From: MARTIN KUYE <kevin_adem200@yahoo.it>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: A VERY GOOD DAY TO YOU



From the Desk of:Mr.Martin Kuye,
GM, Accounts-Banking Division (South)
Standard Trust Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Martin Kuye,General Manager, Corporate and Investment Banking
division(South) with Standard Trus Bank Plc, Nigeria plc,Lagos-Nigeria.I came
to know about you in my private search for a reliable person/company
to handle
a confidential transaction on behalf of myself. As a matter of fact,I got your
information from the international affairs commission.

l write in respect of a foreign customer with our Bank,who unfortunately lost
his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on 31
January, 2000, including his wife. Since the death of this our customer , I
have kept a close monitoring of the deposit records and accounts since
then.Nobody has come forward to claim the money in his A/C as next of kin to
the late customer.

The total amount in the account is US$27 million and it is a domiciliary
escrow bank account. Also the funds can only be released to a
foreigner. As it
stands now, there is nobody in the position to produce the needed information
other than my very self-considering my position in the bank.

Based on the fact that all the family perished in the same flight accident,
leaving no one to put claim of the deposit as the next of kin,so I am seeking
for your co-operation to present you as the next of kin,and arrange for the
release of the funds to your honour for our mutual benefit.I want to forward
the following information.

1. Your Full Name
2. Residence Address
3. Telephone/Fax Number
4. Occupation
5. Nationality

I am willing to share this money with you in the ratio of 60-40%.You shall
have 40% of the funds and I shall have the rest (60%) I hope this is a fair
sharing?I look forward to hearing from you urgently so that we can proceed
accordingly.I wait for your urgent response through my. e-mail:
martin_kuye1001@yahoo.it


Thanks and best Regards.
Mr.Martin Kuye



If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017