419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: MUTUAL BENEFIT FROM JOHN IBE(REPLY ME

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC Towers Herbert Macaulay Way P.M.B. 190 Garki
Abuja Nigeria
EMAIL:
johnibe_404@yahoo.com.hk
TEL:234-8078550903
Telex: 21610


ATTN:

URGENT BUSINESS TRANSACTION/ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER (US$25M)TWENTEY- FIVE MILLION U.S DOLLARS INTO YOUR PRIVATE ACCOUNT. we esteemed your particulars from the foreign chambers of commerce and industry in Nigeria.

I am Chief john ibe the Director of NNPC "CONTRACT TENDER COMMITTEE" NNPC PIPELINES MAINTENANCE PROJECT). of the Nigerian National Petroluem Crporation , Nigeria. I have been mandated by the Chairman Contranct Tender Board of Directors (NNPC) to source for a trusted foreign account where the sum of 25M will be transferred to.As Civil servant we are not permitted by the law of our country to operate or own foreign account and this money cannot go into an indigenous account because the contract and suppliers were being executed by foreign firms, this is why we are asking for your assitance to provide an account for us to facilitate the transfer of this fund for mutual benefit for both parties. The $25M is an accumulation of over invoicee contract inportation of goods, which has already been executed and commissioned. This amount still lies in the NNPC suspense account with tthe Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) and still in the fiscal year auditing as retention fee owned to a foreign company. To transfer this money to the foreign companys account a fresh files has to be opened here in Niegeria in the foreign company name. Therefore we requested you to furnish us with your Banking particulars as follows:

1. YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
2. NAME OF BANK, NAME OF ACCOUNT AND YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER,

These documents should be faxed to me immediately you indicat your interest in this project to enable the Federal Government to approve all the relevant documents. It has been agreed that your company retain 40% of the $25M .While we would take the remaining 60% of the $25M. To confide in you sir, all logistics are in place and modalites have been worked out with some top officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and Central Bank of Nigeria to facilitate the smooth and easy remittance of the amount into your bank account with ten working days of getting your positive response and confirmed consent. It is worthy to inform you that transaction is entirly based on trust since this money is going to be paid into your Bank Account. Thereafter, representatives of my group will come to your country to handle our own share of the proceed. Bear in mind that this is absolutely a persona deal, non-official and should be trated with measure of SECRECY even at the Bank level and absolutely CONFIDENTIAL base on my position in the government.

Please get back immediately to me through my email above as :- johnibe_404@yahoo.com.hk

I await your immediate response.

Yours sincerely,

Chief JOHN IBE

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 11-Jun-2008