419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

 

Von: Prof. Naa JS Nabila [mailto:npc.ghana@rediffmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juli 2008 21:26
Betreff: National Population Council


Naa J. S. Nabila
National Population Council
P. O. Box MB-666 Accra
Republic of Ghana
Email: npc.ghana@hotmail.com

Sir,

My name is Naa J. S. Nabila, the Vice-Chairman- National Population Council (NPC) of the Republic of Ghana. After several official enquiries from the foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you officially to seek for your cooperation to execute a profitable project. It might interest you to know that Ghana general elections is coming on the month of December 2008 and it has affected the conduct of the national census exercise that was originally scheduled to starts from November 24th through December 20th, 2008 but with the elections due on December, the Members of Parliament (MP) has recently enacted a law that shifted the take-off date to May 2009 to enable the elected president, whom will be sworn into office on 6th March 2009 to settle down.

The Ghanaian government has earmarked the sum of US$85,000,000.00 and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has donated the sum of US$42,000,000.00 counter-part funding inorder to organize an international acceptable census and considering the sizes of Ghanaians, we have projected/estimated that the sum of US$112,000,000.00, will smoothly execute the census and the outstanding sum of US$15,000,000.00 is the over-invoiced amount, which was carefully worked out for the benefit of the Chairperson of the council- Mrs. Virginia Ofosu- Amaah and other directors. As it stands now, I would want you or your company to handle the contractual aspect, which is simple to supply the ballot boxes and about 3,000 set of laptop computers and 2,000 data capturing machine (DCM) that will be distributed to the 10 regions of Ghana. If you are interested, you should write and indicate the area you can participate (either to supply the computers or the ballot boxes). On the other hand, if you
are not in any position to handle the contract, we can still work with you on the over-invoiced sum of US$15,000,000.00.

The total amount US$127,000,000.00 is presently with The Bank of Ghana but the code of conduct does not allow civil servants like us to operate a foreign account, which adversely affected our inability to move the over-invoice amount. It is on this note that I am soliciting for your effort to receive this over-invoice amount into your account and the remaining US$112,000,000.00 will be reserved for the May National Census. On the over-invoiced transaction, you will be entitled to 25% and the remaining 75% will be for my colleagues. You may either travel down to Ghana for meetings and signing the agreement or you send your banking coordinate for the over-invoice to be approved and transferred into. You can contact me on my direct line: +233-24-3256557 or the above email.

Yours sincerely,
Prof. Naa J. S. Nabila
Vice Chairman- National Population Council-Ghana http://www.npc-ghana.org/about/membership.asp

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 21-Jul-2008