REF: (NNPC) CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
Dated this 12th day of January, 2009.
This is to bring to your notice that the United Nations have resolved to take charge of contract inheritance payments of all contractors/beneficiaries, for the 2006, conmtract done by various foreign contractors under the administration and leadership of Chief of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, upon themselves. This was as a result of disappointment and fraudulent attitude discovered from some illicit individuals and officials in Nigeria and Overseas (Offshore). In this regard, we hereby present to you the list of some various offices, agencies, ministries, parastatals and personalities that have been used and abused by the numerous corrupt officials and impersonators to extort money illegally from our contractors in pretence as the officials to release their contract payment.
1. Governor/Deputy Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
2. Director of International/Foreign Remittance
3. Telex/Cable Department of CBN
4. Legal Department of CBN
5. Attorney General of the Federation
6. Correspondence Bank of CBN Overseas
7. Foreign Payment Committee/Panel CBN
8. Accountant General of the Federation
9. Contract Review/Conversion/Debt/Reconciliation Panels
10. Various Panels/Committee on Contract Payment with various names of fake military officials and civilians.
11. Various fake letters from, Senates, Central Bank of Nigeria
12. World Bank Auditors, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
13. Various correspondents, Pay-point officials and various safe deposit security companies,and so many others.
You are cautioned to stop further transaction with the above listed and more, regarding the release of your contract payment, until you obtain FINAL CLEARANCE/APPROVAL from this office (UN) also you could fall victim to the gang of the fraudsters here or be exploited by the several corrupt Nigeria officials home and abroad. In a swift crusade towards the enforcement of your contract debt, the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has been authorized by the Senate and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to take charge of payment of all NNPC and Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) contractors through the 30% fund generated from the corporation proceeds. This is contained in the officials gazette recently released by the President, (ALHAJI UMARU MUSA YAR' ADUA)
In this regards all modalities have been put in place for the immediate release of your contract payment and you are required to reconfirm the following information for personal identification and proper verifications of claims.
1.Your full Name---------------
2. Your Mailing Address. ----------Country of Residence-----------
3. Your Direct Telephone Number. -----------
4. Company's Name & Position---------
5. Sex----------, Age----------& Marital Status----------
6. Do you have a Private Account?(Yes/No)------
7. Do you have a company Account?(Yes/No)-------
8. Equity Line of Credit (Yes/No)--------
9. Your Total Contract Value (Amount-------)
10. A scanned copy of your ID.
You are therefore, as a matter of urgency, required to contact this office with your proof of bonafide beneficiary for your payment by reconfirming to this office the information below. Be therefore, informed that as soon as this information reaches my desk, you will be provided with the necessar information to help you claim and receive your contract inheritance funds without any further delay.
The United Nations have appointed a representative of this organisation, to monitor every details of this transaction, to ensure Efficiency and Transparency.
Your effort in responding to this email will be immensely cherished and appreciated.