419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Mrs.Mary Gezi <mrs_marygezi18@hotmail.it>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:55:48 AM
Subject: Please treat as urgent‏

From: Mrs. Mary Gezi
No 23 Ebutele Street
Gwanda,Zimbabwe

Dear respectful partner ,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST AND KIND ASSISTANCE URGENTLY:

I know how surprise this letter will come to you, but i would advice that you consider it as a request from a family in dare need of assistance. I am Mrs. Mary Gezi the wife of Mr.Johnson Gezi of Gwanda town in Zimbabwe. Your contact information came to me from your country's trade journal during my search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me and my only son, and I quite beleive on my own that you can be of great help in this regard even if i am notacquainted to you before.

The business involves the transfer of (US$20,000,000.00) Twenty Million Dollars Onlyinto your account for safe keeping. This fund is inherited from my late husband who was assasinated by the president's (ROBERT MUGABE) aides in view of taking his lands and property during the crisis which lead to the killing and barnishing of foreign(white) farmers. After the death of my husband I was approached by our family lawyer who told me that my late husband had filed a document with him which stipulates his "WILL".In the "WILL" he specifically pointed and I quote,

Darling, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of (US$20.000.000) Twenty Million United State Dollars which I deposited with a Security Company in Johannesburg South Africa with all the documents filed by our lawyer. In case of my absence on earth caused by death only, you should solicit for a foreigner that can assist you to transfer the money out of there (SA)for investment purposes. I have saved this money to make the future of my only son "Paul Gezi"and he told me, my wife immediately the government started eyeing my business and involvements with the white farmers. Please take good care of "Paul" and yourself, we shall meet topart nomore.

From the above, you will understand that my future especailly the future of my son depends on this money and as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in transfering this fund to your account overseas for our investments. You can contact my son "Paul Gezi" in South Africa, as he will direct you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transfering this fund without any hitch. For your assistance we have agreed to offer you 25% of the whole fund,while the remaining 75% will be kept for us under your care till our arrival in your country.

Please I want to tell you that my family living here in South Africa is not confortable with us expecially my only son Paul. God bless you for your anticipated undertstanding and co-operation.
Please don't hesitate to contact my son paul as soon possible as he will direct you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transfering this fund without any hitch.

Please contact my Paul with thefollowing information:

Mr. Paul Gezi
Family mobile phone:+00 27 73 597 9292,

I await your urgent and positive response

Best regards

Mrs. Mary Gezi

For the family

PS:You can view the web side.

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm)('http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm)(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm)
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 10-Oct-2009