The money is an inheritance from my late father and has no criminal background. The bank here knows that it is inherited from my late father and can give reference(s) anywhere if there is need to do so. I just want to leave this country because I have suffered lots of humiliation from my immediate uncles and relatives, because they want to inherit everything my late father acquired, as a respect to the long aged inheritance tradition here in Africa. If a man dies without a son, all his properties will be shared amongst his immediate brothers and family. Even if the man has two or three daughters, nobody wants to know as long as there is no boy among them.
I also believe that this is the main reason why my father deposited the fund in the bank and mandated the bank to effect transfer to a foreign account which will be provided by me, been the next of kin to the deposit.
Right now i am in a guesthouse to scare my life from my late father's brother's (my uncle) and his relatives so that they will not harm or kill me, my life here is in danger.
Here is my full legal names and my father's personal details for your reference(s).
Please see attachment of my photo to you for your assurance and also my profile/autobiography. and l will like you to send me your pictyure too.
Date of birth.....: 18th Feb 1990.
Place of birth...: Accra Republic of Ghana.
My Country:......Ivory coast (Cote D'Ivoire) in West Africa)
Address: Lot 01 BP 3832 Abidjan 01,15 rue de jardins Cocody Riviera-Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire
Educational. background..: College Student.
Marital Status.. :Single.
like....: Honest person.
dislike....: Unhonest person.
ChiefJohn Casy. (Blessed memory)
Profession: Businessman (Gold and Timber Exporter)
Lot 01 BP 3832 Abidjan 01
15 rue de jardins
Cocody Riviera-Abidjan ,
My late father's Official adresse:
John &Casy ETS.
Export & Import Compagnie
4 eme sage, Immeuble la Roi
face de la garde de bassam
As I explained above, the bank is undergoing through legal processes and that is why they are waiting for me to provide an account where the fund will be transferred according to my father's mandate. Please do not worry yourself for anything as everything is legal, pure and 100% risk free. I am a young girl that has a bright future and wouldn't do anything that will jeopardize my future. I do not want anything illegal in my life, so be rest assured that everything will be concluded with transparency, understanding and sincerity between both of us.
In as much as I need your assistance in the fund transfer, I will also want to live over there and further my education once the money is transferred to your account. I will leave here immediately to join you as soon as you confirm the money have arrived your account.
But the most important thing is that I will not leave here without my inheritance because it is a huge amount of money, and leaving here without the money will not be in my best interest, as my future depends on the money. I am suffering so much here and have no source of income since all my father's estates and properties have been shared amongst my uncles. They do not have knowledge of the money in the bank because it was deposited in a "suspense account"
Please I would want you to send me your full name, address, age, occupation and your direct telephone number, this information will go a long way to strengthen the much needed trust and confidence between us in this transaction and i will also use the information to prepare a letter of introduction stating that i appoint you my legal guardian, who is going to receive my inheritance money into a bank account Overseas, for investment purposes.
This means you are going to provide a valid bank account where the bank will transferred the money.
Please I would also want you to give me a break down on the kind of investment opportunities in and around your country as I rely so much on your advice in this regard, you will take the 20% of the total fund which I promised you, The remaining 80% will be for my education and investment in your country.
I do not know the kind of account you will open because i haven't done such transaction in my life, I will like you to get back to me so that l can give you the bank contact for ou to contactthem immediately and ask the banker the kind of account which will be suitable to transfer my inheritance money to your bank account, i have already told the banker that you are my present legal guardian and i appoint you to receive my inheritance money in your bank account overseas, the bank have agreed to release and transfer the money in any of your choice bank account.
l am a real christian and l did not have any boyfriend as you ask me but l put all my hope in God that one day l will see who can able to help me out of this problem so this is why l contact you to help me.
I have tostop here for now and awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Thanks may God bless .