419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr Date: Mon 7 Dec 2009 06 24 30 0100 CET
Subject: Benedykt
From: "be@omail.hu" <bluejobs@arsystel.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients ;


Strictly Confidential,


I am Mrs. Benedykt Adalbert, head, audit department of my bank. in
Cotonou, Benin Republic of West Africa. I am contacting you on a very
urgent business transaction that would be beneficial to both families.
This business offer is 100% risk free but has to be handled with utmost
confidentiality and secrecy. The reason is that I would not want my bank
to know that I spearheaded the transfer of the funds to a foreign account.

In the course of our routine audit in the bank, my colleagues and I
discovered that there is a dormant account owned by an American national
who died in a plane crash with the wife years back. At the end of the year
meeting of the board of directors of my bank held last week, it was
resolved that if there are no claims to it till January next year, the
funds will be disbursed amongst themselves. Consequent upon this, my
colleagues and I conceived the idea to contact a foreigner who would send
in an application for claims to the funds as a business partner to the
late customer. We will give you all the necessary informations about the
account so that you can quickly send an application for claim to the
funds. We will guide you with any information that may be required of you
from the management of the bank.

The total funds and accrued interest is 5.5 Million United States Dollars.
Upon the successful transfer of the funds to your nominated bank account,
you shall be entitled to 30% of the total funds while the other 70% will
be for us.

Please, if you are interested to work with us, respond to this mail as
soon as possible so that we shall set up the necessary machinery to
actualize this objective.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Mrs. Benedykt Adalbert





 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Dec-2009