Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:46:13 +0000
Subject: (TOP SECRET)
FROM MR BEN HAMMED
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
I am MR ben hammed the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank Of Africa, (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.
During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 31st October 2001 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.
Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was U.S $15.5M (Fifteen million Five hundred United States dollars).
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.
In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transfered into, on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designated bank account.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 50% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you.
I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.
I look forward to receive your email.
MR ben hammed
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 02:24:13 -0700
Subject: Meanwhile i send my bank id card to you
Thanks for your mail to me, I am very happy to hear from you this morning, , But i want this money to be transfer out here so that i can come over to your country for special popose, if really you are ready to do this transaction with me i will be very happy because this is my opportunitly of geting this money out here.
Furthermore if you are ready to do with me i will send you an application form which you will fill with your bank details information's and tender it to the bank so that we can procced in this transfer immediatley, And i still assure you that i have all the details information's concerning this transfer and i will supply you when your application form have been tender to the bank as the next of kin to this money.
Meanwhile i send my bank id card to you for haveing trust on me and your more cannot be lose in this transfer that is my promise to you.
Please,i don't want you to think of any expenses you will make in this respect for that will be the first thing to be deducted before the sharing of the dividened.So,i want you to take proper record of all your expenses
With this reason if you are ready let me know because i will like not to joke with this transaction.
my Private telephone number is (00226 76 28 24 50) call me
Meanwhile i send my bank id card to you
Mr Ben Hammed.
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....