419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: David Freeman <david.s.freeman2009@live.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:07:45 PM
Subject: MORE DETAILS FROM DAVID S. FREEMAN

pw_logo2
Paull & Williamsons Solicitors
Investment House:
1 Union Wynd,Aberdeen, AB10 1DQ, Scotland UK
TEL: +44-702-302-9584
Iwill liketo acknowledge the receipt of your email by my chambers.I know that you must be very perplexed by the nature of my first email to you but we want to re-assure you that this Transaction is 100% Legal and hitch-free.Late Engr. Williams Cole died of Esophageal Cancer in July, 2004 and his only surviving relative passed on Last year in a car crash in Scotland.
Pleaseknow that you are the first person that I have contactedfor help so that the funds of my late client will not be confiscated by the British Treasury.

Late Mr. Williams Cole who was born in Aberdeen, Scotland was a greatbusinessman and Aeronautic Engineer.He was a dedicated Christian and a Knight as well who loved to be involved in charitable projects. Before his demise, My Late client deposited a sum ofSevenMillion,FiveHundredThousand Pounds (£7,500,000 GBP) in aBank right here in Europe. I was contacted by thisBank three days ago that the funds have been dormant for too long and were to be confisticated by the British Treasury. I was then Instructed to provide any credibleBeneficiary so that they will be released and not confisticated and also for the purpose of carrying out Late Mr. Williams Cole’s Last wishes.According to the wishes of Late Mr. Williams Cole, 55% of the funds should go to any charity organization or to the Needy/poor, while the rest 45% should be for the beneficiary of the funds which is you if interested.

I got your email from an online search for humble and honest personalities and I must state that I am veryhappy that I have found you.I will like you to give your opinion on the matter and sure hope that I receive an email from you as soon as possible so that we can Immediately commence the release process.
Attached to this E-mail is the ''CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT'' issued by the Bank to my Late Client upon deposit of the funds in the Transit Account in their reserve.
I await your swift response.
David S. Freeman
Principal Partner
Paull & Williamsons Solicitors



CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF 7
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 29-Aug-2009