419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr Von: Mr. James Holten [mailto:dannvpers@mail2world.com]
Gesendet: Thursday, 3. September 2009 05:03
An: undisclosed-recipients:
Betreff: Good day to you!!!

Good day to you!!!

My name is Mr. James Holten and I work with the finance house here in the
Netherlands.
I found your address through my countries international Web directory.
During our last
meeting and examination of the bank accounts here in the Netherlands, my
department found
a dormant account with an enormous sum of US$ 4,500,000.00 (four million
five hundred thousand US dollar)
which was deposited by late Mr.Adil Karim from Dubai (U.A.E)

Before is death he transferred the sum of US$ 4,500,000.00 (four million
five hundred thousand US dollar)
to a bank here in Netherlands. From our investigation he had no beneficiary
or next of kin to claim these funds.
Because of our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as
next relatives or next of kin.

The request of a foreigner as a next of kin is base on the fact that the
depositor was a foreigner and some
body in the Netherlands can not stand as the next of kin.On behalf of my
colleagues, I need your permission
as the next relatives or next of kin of our deceased customer, so that the
funds can be released and transferred
to your account.

We need a foreign account, which could not be noticeable in the time of the
transfer. I still work at the
financial house and that's the actual reason that I need a second party or
person, to stand and work with
me and apply to the bank here in the Netherlands as the next of kin. At the
end of this transaction,
I want you to put aside 60% for me and my colleagues and the rest 40% for
yourself for standing as the
next of kin and also providing a reliable account. I have in my possession
all the necessary documents
to have this transaction carried out successfully.

Further information will be provided upon the receipt of your prompt
response and I shall give you a call
for further clarification. We do not have too much time and I want you to
know that there is no risk
involved and I fear that without your assistance everything will be lost.

Because of the privacy kindly reply to my private email address:
{jholten@sify.com} with the following data:

Complete name,
Address,
Telephone
Fax number.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Mr. James Holten
email: jholten@sify.com


 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Sep-2009