Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.


From: Mahlatse Ramphele <onestone2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: For Your Consideration
Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 10:38 AM

Please find attached copy of my business proposition.I would appreciate you go through it carefully and get back to me.Thanks as i wait for your much anticipated response.
Mahlatse Ramphele.


                                    Confidential Business Relationship 

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we do not know each other before.  For the purpose of introduction, I am The Former Presidency Director-General, in South Africa.
After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of US$23.5Million (Twenty Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) equivalent because, I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts with Department of Mining & Energy through our private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from London in The United Kingdom to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my political/religious position in my country, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email.

What I am requesting from you is:

(1) to be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate my claim.

(2) Provide a private telephone number for easy communication under your control.

(3)Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 20% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer from The united kingdom to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 80% belongs to me .

You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advices and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%. However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to us our part of the money.

The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund.
The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer.

I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by return mail through my alternate email: maramphele@live.co.za

Yours Truly,

Mahlatse Ramphele.


If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Feb-2018