From: SWISS GARDEN GOLF RESORT <swiss_gardenresort@mail2Hotel.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:29:50 AM
Subject: OFFICIAL WRITTEN INTERVIEW.
ATTN PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT,
WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR FILLED APPLICATION FORM AND HAVE OPENED A FILE IN YOUR NAME.....ALL YOUR DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN DULLY FILED-IN AND SAME HAS GAINED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION..YOU AREREQUIRED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ACCORDINGLY,
1)WHAT IS YOUR NAME AS IN YOUR PASSPORT? WHAT IS YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN?
2) WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR PRESENT JOB? AND WE WISH TO KNOW IF YOUR PRESENT JOB IS ON A CONTRACT BASIS? WHAT IS YOUR MARITAL STATUS?
3) IN YOUR CURRENT (LAST) POSITION , WHAT FEATURES DO YOU LIKE MOST? AND WHAT POSITION DID YOU APPLY FOR?
4) HAVE YOU WORK IN AFIVE STAR HOTEL AND RESORT BEFORE AND WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?
5) HOW SOON CAN YOU TAKE UP YOUR POSITION WITH US IF OFFERED THE JOB?
6) WHAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR PRESENT SALARY IN THE US DOLLAR? IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH US, HOW MUCH WILL YOU CONSIDER AS AN IDEAL SALARY/WAGE PER MONTH? PLEASE STATE SALARY IN DOLLARS (US).
7) WHAT IS YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF AN IDEAL COMPANY?
8) HOW WILL YOU HANDLE CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY MATTERS?
9) DO YOU HAVE ANY GUARANTOR IN MALAYSIA? IF YES NAME & IC NUMBER.
10) WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST SUCESS AND HOW DID YOU ACHIEVE IT?
11) IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, DO YOU HAVE ANY FINANCIAL DEPENDANTS SUCH AS MOTHER, FATHER OR OTHER DISTANT RELATIVES?
12) PLEASE STATE YOUR VALID CONTACT ADDRESS.
PLEASE, DO ANSWER THE ABOVE MENTIONED QUESTIONS AND SENDBACK TO US FOR FINAL EVALUATION, OR DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL THE UNDERSIGNED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW ACCORDINGLY.
+6014 229 0024, +6013 32922 94.
Miss Julia Seng (Administrative Dept),Mr Yien Chin(H.R.Dept)
Swiss Garden Golf Resort, Malaysia
||From: SWISS GARDEN GOLF RESORT <swiss_gardenresort@mail2Hotel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 9:44:25 AM
Subject: OFFICIAL APPOINTMENT LETTER.
Attn Prospective Applicant;
The Board of Directors/Management and Ad Hoc Recruitment Panel of SWISS GARDEN GOLF RESORT,PERAK,MALAYSIA, hasapproved your job application to join our renowned team of workers. Please do find attached of your appointment letter.
Your offer letter gives you a brief summary of the terms guiding your appointment and should you accept this offer, and then do please proceed by immediately sending us an accepatance letter accordingly.
You are also advice to immediately contact our resident immigration lawyer at the following e-mail address email@example.com for immediate processing of your employment/work/resident permit approval with the Headquater Malaysia Immigration Department.
MrYien Chin(H.RDept), Ms Julia S (Admin Dept)
Swiss Garden Golf Resort,Malaysia.
+6014 229 0024, +6013 32922 94.
||From: IMMIGRATION LAWFIRM <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 4:04:43 PM
Subject: PROCESSING OF WORK/RESIDENT PERMIT INFORMATION..
Dear Valid Client;
This legalfirm wish toconfirm the receipt of the contact mail..However do find attached herewith an official acceptance of service/processing information for your perusal.We do require the following documents from you to initiate/facilitate the processing of your employment/work permit approval documents.
Required documents are as follows;
* The scan copy of your international passport (Page withthe personal information)
* Weneedthe scan copy of your appointment letter
* Scan copy ofone passport photograph
* Processing fees of ($800 USD).
According to Malaysia Immigration law it is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in Malaysia.So the processing of your employment/work/resident permit approval is mandatory...
As soon as we are in receipt of the completescan copies of the above mentioned documents and the processing fee of ($800 USD), We shall commence the processing of your work permit with the malaysia immigration department which will take 7(Seven) working days to be approved.
Please find attached to this mail the full details as well..As soon as youwant to made the paymentfor the process,this legal firm will provide you with our bank account information for the remittance of the processing fee of $800 USD accordingly.
+6017 2454 992
Mohd S. Bin Abu Baka
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....