Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is about a fraud lottery. The lottery claims that I won, but the reality is that they want MY money.

Go to the lotteries page to see more stories on fake lotteries.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

lottery
From: GUINNESS INTERNET AWARENESS PROMOTIONS 2008. <info@guinesspromotion.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:36 AM
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS EMERGED A WINNER ON THE ON GOING



GUINNESS HOUSE
HOUGHTON STREET ,LONDON,
WC2A 2AE, UNITED KINGDOM.

Date:26-02-2008

GUINNESS STOUT NEW YEAR GREAT INTERNET AWARENESS PROMOTIONS 2008.

Attention.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded 2007

End of Year draws held on the 21th of FEBRUARY 2008 by GUINNESS EXTRA

STOUT Worldwide Internet Awareness Promotion, your email was among the

30 lucky winners who won GBP (One Million Great British Pounds)

1,000,000.00 each on the GUINNESS COMPANY.

However, the results were released today 26th of FEBRUARY 2008 and your

email was attached to ticket number (GUI45856CS89) and ballot number

(BN: 6220914657/HBZ-T). The online draws was conducted by a random

selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 250,031 E-mail

addresses of individuals and corporate bodies, picked by an advanced

automated random computer search from the internet. However, no tickets

were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket

numbers for representation and privacy.

In other to claim your GBP 1,000,000.00 winning prize, which have been

deposited in a designated Finance Security Company here in United

Kingdom. However, you will have to fill the form below and send it to

the Promotion manager of Guinness Worldwide Internet Awareness Lottery

Company for verification and then you will be directed on how you can

claim your won prize as it has already been deposited in your favour.

NAMES:
AGE:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
HOME ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
MOBILE PHONE:
OCCUPATION:

Completely fill the form above and send it immediately to our promotion

manager through email for prompt collection of your fund using the

contact details below:

CONTACT:
Name: Mr. Steve Wilson
(PROMOTION MANAGER)
EMAIL: ID: mrstevewilson001@hotmail.com

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Alma Hyman.
(Secretary)

Good day to you,

My name is Steven Morgan and I work with the finance house
here in the Netherlands. I found your address through my
countries international Web directory.

During our last meeting and examination of the bank
accounts here in the Netherlands, my department found a
dormant accountwith an enormous sum of US$ 6,500,000.00
(Six million five hundred thousand USdollar) which was
deposited by late Mr. Williams from England.

Before is death he transferred the sum of US$6,500,000.00
(Six million five hundred thousand US dollar) to a bank
here in Netherlands. From our investigation he had no
beneficiary or next of kin to claim these funds. Because
of our financial house regulations only one foreigner can
stand as next relatives or next of kin.

The request of a foreigner as a next of kin is base on the
fact that the depositor was a foreigner and some body in
the Netherlands can not stand as the next of kin.

On behalf of my colleagues, I need your permission as the
next relatives or next of kin of our deceased customer, so
that the funds can be released and transferred to your
account.

We need a foreign account, which could not be noticeable
in the time of the transfer. I still work at the financial
house and that's the actual reason that I need a second
party or person, to stand and work with me and apply to
the bank here in the Netherlands as the next of kin.

At the end of this transaction, I want you to put aside
60% for me and my colleagues and the rest 40% for yourself
for standing as the next of kin and also providing a
reliable account.

I have in my possession all the necessary documents to
have this transaction carried out successfully.

Further information will be provided upon the receipt of
your prompt response and I shall give you a call for
further clarification. We do not have too much time and I
want you to know that there is no risk involved and I fear
that without your assistance everything will be lost.

Because of the privacy kindly reply to my private
email address; mail@stevemo.vossnet.co.uk with the
following data:

Complete name,
Address,
Telephone
Fax number.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Steve Morgan
mail@stevemo.vossnet.co.uk

   
 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 31-Jul-2017